From Italy with Love

Here she is!!! My lovely, quilted black caviar WOC with SHW!!! I have been searching for this bag for many months back in the states and am on a few wait lists with no luck, so I wanted to try and look while in Italy!

We went to Florence store first. The store was very small, not a lot of variety in stock and no luck in the WOC hunt. Next, was the Venice location. Venice was much bigger and had better stock, but did not have it in, and I was only there for a day trip so I couldn't check back.

Lastly we were in Rome for 4 days and I checked the first day we arrived, Tuesday. The Rome location is big, and have great stock, but it does get busy! They told my mother-in-law, who wanted a M/L classic flap that wasn't in stock, and I that a new shipment was coming in on Friday. On Wednesday, my mother-in-law decided that she wanted to go check the boutique again in case the shipment arrived early, and to our incredible luck, it did, just 2 hours before we arrived!!!

I asked the SA, who was amazing to work with, and she said they had gotten one in, and I snatched it right up!!! My mother-in-law's purse also came in with the shipment! I'm so incredibly happy that I was able to find my WOC!!!! ❤️ Third time's a charm!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411171583.632508.jpg

Lovely! And your pic with the chain in the shape of a heart is adorable! Also, great initial print on the LV .... I have the same on my neverfull and love that special touch! Congrats on your purchases!