From husband with love - my new orange lizard agenda

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Based on Kellybag's request, I've started now this thread.

From my husband with love :love: :love: :love:

We went shopping in Zurich on Saturday and went to the Hermes store. I was initially looking for a credit card holder, instead, this orange GM agenda in lizard caught my eye. My husband decided to buy it for me :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

He's so sweet! ;)

When we came home though, I got a bit paranoid about the lizard skin flaking or cracking over time. :worried: Thanks to other forum members in TFS and here, I'm finally now confident that the lizard skin will hold up well over time. :biggrin: Hubby also said that if something happens, we will bring it to Hermes for treatment.

Lizard_agenda_LaVan1.jpg

Lizard_agenda_LaVan2.jpg

Lizard_agenda_LaVan3.jpg

Lizard_agenda_LaVan4.jpg

I am screaming much love for this purchase. Anyone who is afraid to buy a color from Hermes should take a look at this. The color is to die for and dreamy!

This is just hot and your husband was so romantic to buy an orange agenda. It is a passionate color! Isn't it? Feel the fire!!!

Love it LaVan...Love it. Enjoy.

I posted in the other thread, but oh, well :P It really is gorgeous, the color is hot :amuse: How sweet of your DH, he sounds wonderful :love: Congrats, and I hope you get much use out of it!

I said it before but it is a gorgeous color (I'm partial to orange!) and agenda! It's the same size as my red one I purchased from a PF gal here (didn't realize it until after) and I love it.....but the fact that hubby bought it for you is so special and sweet! You've trained him well LOL!!:love: I need to transition my hubby from David Yurman jewelry to Hermes items :weird: Enjoy!

Congratulations! I LOVE the color! :smile: :smile: I also have the same lizard agenda, but in blue jean (to appease my craving for a Birkin)! Don't you love how the outside pages are gold gilded, like the old classic books?

By the way, your husband has great taste and is such a sweetheart!!! (My husband only flipped out when he heard how much it cost... ):wacko: