From Her Hands To Mine! REVEAL!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
New to me... purchased from a lovely TPFer on bonanzle!

Attachments

• IMG_7518.JPG
    IMG_7518.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7519.JPG
    IMG_7519.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7525.JPG
    IMG_7525.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 67
Not my usual reveal flourish - I was super tired from a 12+ hr work day!

attachment.php

My new dove 'on the rise'!!!!

Dove is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Originally I was going to get a minilisa in this (you know I can't resist!) but I really liked it with the black trim and I already have a smoke minilisa. So, when this popped up on bonanzle I jumped on it!

Attachments

• IMG_7529.JPG
    IMG_7529.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7528.JPG
    IMG_7528.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_7526.JPG
    IMG_7526.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 74
Really pretty details!

I still adore the pleat on the front, the braiding on the handle is lovely as well!

This is a different style bag than I am used to carrying because it's more north/south!

Look how pretty! :nuts:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7530.JPG
    IMG_7530.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_7531.JPG
    IMG_7531.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7534.JPG
    IMG_7534.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 77
Very pretty!

Thank you!

Oh man so nice!

Thanks!

That's pretty! The leather looks super soft. Is it plush leather?

Thank you! Nope, not plush leather - it's lux!

So nice!! Love the strap detail.

Joan

Thanks Joan!

So pretty! I love Dove, I carried my Postcard From London yesterday. I love the pleat in your bag and the braid strap.... sweet!

Your postcard from london so pretty! Thanks so much marnay!

Oh YAY!! I was wondering if she had made it to you yet!!

So glad you love it...and I love the title of your thread!!

I kind of wanted to keep her as she is pretty, but just had never reached for her...so I knew I needed to rehome her...I can honestly say it was a joy to get to send her to you TK!! It would have been sad to see it go to a stranger!

Enjoy!!

Oh YAY!! I was wondering if she had made it to you yet!!

So glad you love it...and I love the title of your thread!!

I kind of wanted to keep her as she is pretty, but just had never reached for her...so I knew I needed to rehome her...I can honestly say it was a joy to get to send her to you TK!! It would have been sad to see it go to a stranger!

Enjoy!!

What a lovely way to look at it Deb. I'd be glad (if I could ever bring myself to re-home a bag - ha!) to have it go to someone I knew would love and care for it as much as TK will :biggrin:.

Really pretty details!

I still adore the pleat on the front, the braiding on the handle is lovely as well!

This is a different style bag than I am used to carrying because it's more north/south!

Look how pretty! :nuts:

Hooray for you TK :yahoo:. I love my On the Rise and can't wait till it's her turn (she's next after Flame Shopper gets to go out 3x :P, I know, you said it, I'm silly.)

I was never a fan of N/S or even bucket style bags, till I discovered Boogie, but I think you'll find w/ OtR, even though she's N/S, she's got a nice big plump bottom!, so she fills up like an E/W - lotsa room to spread out down there.

Looks like buyer and seller are both happy w/ this one!