From Her Hands To Mine! REVEAL!

Oooo I'm so so so glad you got this bag! It's gorgeous!

Thanks voo!

What a pretty bag. I love the style and the color is just gorgeous.

Thanks ak!

Oh YAY!! I was wondering if she had made it to you yet!!

So glad you love it...and I love the title of your thread!!

I kind of wanted to keep her as she is pretty, but just had never reached for her...so I knew I needed to rehome her...I can honestly say it was a joy to get to send her to you TK!! It would have been sad to see it go to a stranger!

Enjoy!!

She arrived safely for sure - thanks so much Deb!!!!!!!

Hooray for you TK :yahoo:. I love my On the Rise and can't wait till it's her turn (she's next after Flame Shopper gets to go out 3x :P, I know, you said it, I'm silly.)

I was never a fan of N/S or even bucket style bags, till I discovered Boogie, but I think you'll find w/ OtR, even though she's N/S, she's got a nice big plump bottom!, so she fills up like an E/W - lotsa room to spread out down there.

Looks like buyer and seller are both happy w/ this one!

I'm not a boogie fan but the OTR has more details and it doesn't have the flat bottom which makes it too boxy for me (the boogie, I mean). How is the strap for you? That's my only concern is that the strap doesn't want to stay on my shoulder!

What a great color! I'm loving the Dove. And love the braided handle, too. Enjoy!!

I adore the dove as well - thanks!

Love how the bag went from one loving tPF'er to another. She's beautiful TK. Dove is a great color. :biggrin:

Thanks!!!

I love the Dove..and what a nice looking purse, the leather looks so soft...I know you will enjoy!:tup:

Thanks butterfly!

gorgeous!! congrats!!

Why thank you!

Love, Love this bag!

Thanks so much!

Gorgeous!

Thanks!

I'm not a boogie fan but the OTR has more details and it doesn't have the flat bottom which makes it too boxy for me (the boogie, I mean). How is the strap for you? That's my only concern is that the strap doesn't want to stay on my shoulder!

I haven't got to her in the rotation yet!, but since the Boogie is the 1st bag that's ever stayed on my shoulder, I'm not hoping for much on that front. I have annoyingly slopey shoulders, and until I discovered Boogie w/ her fabulous suede underside on the shoulder strap, every bag I've ever owned slips. It's just part of life for me ... constantly adjusting purse straps (and bra straps :P).