From Her Hands To Mine! REVEAL!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Not my usual reveal flourish - I was super tired from a 12+ hr work day!

My new dove 'on the rise'!!!!

Dove is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Originally I was going to get a minilisa in this (you know I can't resist!) but I really liked it with the black trim and I already have a smoke minilisa. So, when this popped up on bonanzle I jumped on it!

Attachments

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Really pretty details!

I still adore the pleat on the front, the braiding on the handle is lovely as well!

This is a different style bag than I am used to carrying because it's more north/south!

Look how pretty! :nuts:

Attachments

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Very pretty!
Thank you!

Oh man so nice!
Thanks!

That's pretty! The leather looks super soft. Is it plush leather?
Thank you! Nope, not plush leather - it's lux!

So nice!! Love the strap detail.

Joan
Thanks Joan!

So pretty! I love Dove, I carried my Postcard From London yesterday. I love the pleat in your bag and the braid strap.... sweet!
Your postcard from london so pretty! Thanks so much marnay!

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
Oh YAY!! I was wondering if she had made it to you yet!!

So glad you love it...and I love the title of your thread!!

I kind of wanted to keep her as she is pretty, but just had never reached for her...so I knew I needed to rehome her...I can honestly say it was a joy to get to send her to you TK!! It would have been sad to see it go to a stranger!

Enjoy!!

dede629

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
Oh YAY!! I was wondering if she had made it to you yet!!

So glad you love it...and I love the title of your thread!!

I kind of wanted to keep her as she is pretty, but just had never reached for her...so I knew I needed to rehome her...I can honestly say it was a joy to get to send her to you TK!! It would have been sad to see it go to a stranger!

Enjoy!!

What a lovely way to look at it Deb. I'd be glad (if I could ever bring myself to re-home a bag - ha!) to have it go to someone I knew would love and care for it as much as TK will :biggrin:.

Really pretty details!

I still adore the pleat on the front, the braiding on the handle is lovely as well!

This is a different style bag than I am used to carrying because it's more north/south!

Look how pretty! :nuts:
Hooray for you TK :yahoo:. I love my On the Rise and can't wait till it's her turn (she's next after Flame Shopper gets to go out 3x :P, I know, you said it, I'm silly.)

I was never a fan of N/S or even bucket style bags, till I discovered Boogie, but I think you'll find w/ OtR, even though she's N/S, she's got a nice big plump bottom!, so she fills up like an E/W - lotsa room to spread out down there.

Looks like buyer and seller are both happy w/ this one!