From Heaven to Hell!!!!!

What a great selection you have! It stinks about the snow globe, but very cool that they are replacing it. :smile:

I was sitting here thinking about asking a friend to pick one up for me when he's in Paris and then I realized that he won't be able to bring it back to the states as a carry-on since it has liquid in it (and checking it will subject it to the freezing temps). So your story may have saved me some dollars. :flowers:

Happy I could help :lol: I may be wrong about the freezing but it makes sense to me because the glasses is a really clean break I guess if it had been hit or dropped they would be a point of shatter (maybe I watch too much CSI :P ). I'm pretty sure this is what caused it but that it's also a freak accident otherwise wouldn't all the people who bought one on ebay be complaining about them. I was really down about it at first but I'm fine now because at least it's not a hopeless case. LV could have said not our problem, it was fine when it left us, Thank gods they didn't!

God you look GORGEOUS!!! Your top is fabulous, you make the Speedy look so killer!!!! the pochette and the pastilles... way to go girl, you wear it soooo welll..... So NEAT to see you modeling the silver speedy luvitluvit luvit... you are one lucky grrrl!