From heartache to this.....

1. So, I wish not to go into details but I lost my beloved Tacori yellow diamond wedding set (it was insured). I was absolutely heartbroken. Well, my amazing husband surprised me with this!! ☺️ He picked out the center stone and had the setting custom made along with a matching eternity band. It is truly breathtaking! I know the center stone is a GIA certified 5.73 carat Fancy Yellow VVS2 radiant cut. I just wanted to share this with my fellow jewelry lovers!! ❤️ Also, none of these pictures were edited. I was hoping to show a little bit how the stone looks in different lighting.
    IMG_6529.JPG IMG_6533.JPG IMG_6535.JPG IMG_6539.JPG IMG_6540.JPG IMG_6548.JPG IMG_6554.JPG

foursquare1, camalie, Injera and 19 others like this.
  2. I am sorry for your loss of your original set. Your new ring is gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

jmaemonte likes this.
  3. So sorry about your original set, but this is lovely!

jmaemonte likes this.
  4. That is stunning!

jmaemonte likes this.
  5. It's amazing. I love the design of the underside of the ring, great detail. Enjoy your new set!

jmaemonte likes this.
  6. Your husband picked a winner!!! Both rings are stunning and they look fantastic on you!

jmaemonte likes this.
  7. Beautiful

jmaemonte likes this.
  8. Absolutely beautiful!

jmaemonte likes this.
  9. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways...just fabulous, wear in good health!
    (Oh, keep the DH...he's a winner!)

10. wow :wtf::heart: absolutely breathtaking:girlsigh:

jmaemonte likes this.
  11. Sorry to hear about the loss of your original set, but sometimes things happen for a reason. As for your new rings.....Hello, Gorgeous!!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
    Your Hubby is definitely a Keeper!!!! Congratulations & wear your rings in good health!! Enjoy!!!

jmaemonte likes this.
  12. Gorgeous!

13. I wanted to thank all of you for your incredibly kind comments! This is why I love this forum. ❤️

14. Gorgeous set! So happy for you that headache turned to smiles and grateful for the reminder to insure mine! Just got it back from CA

jmaemonte likes this.
  15. Absolutely stunning! So glad everything worked out for you in the end. Enjoy it! :smile:

jmaemonte likes this.