From GFO

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Pictures of this bag were posted on the DF a little while ago. They are now gone but I managed to save one:

DBcrimsonFrontPocketSatchel_zps09f9712f.jpg

I think she's a D II with tan trim Front Pocket Satchel in crimson. There was no word on other colors.

GFO also posted pix of a Retro Janine & DS, Python bag and something else I can't remember.

I like it!!

Sue

Pictures of this bag were posted on the DF a little while ago. They are now gone but I managed to save one:

DBcrimsonFrontPocketSatchel_zps09f9712f.jpg

I think she's a D II with tan trim Front Pocket Satchel in crimson. There was no word on other colors.

GFO also posted pix of a Retro Janine & DS, Python bag and something else I can't remember.

I like it!!

Sue

Sue, thanks for posting!! I am loving that bag! If anyone knows where we can purchase please post! I just went to the Dooney site and I dont see it yet. I need a red bag (yes-need) and I like that one! kc

Sue, thanks for posting!! I am loving that bag! If anyone knows where we can purchase please post! I just went to the Dooney site and I dont see it yet. I need a red bag (yes-need) and I like that one! kc

If GFO posts pictures of bags, they almost always show up on the Q eventually. Maybe this bag will be available there today! Sometimes they arrive on the Dooney site after airing on the Q.

I may call CS at Dooney on Monday to see if they know anything about this bag. I have the same style in Florentine Jacquard arriving on Monday but might rather have her in leather.....or have both!

If I hadn't just ordered a red with tan satchel, I'd say I needed red too!! I'm behind in my red bag count....way behind. ;) However, I'm sure I need one of the other colors!!

Sue

Mornin' Sue!:love:

Oh, I'm LOVIN' this one! (And not just because of the color!) I hope for those who want it now it's debuts on one of the Dooney shows today. But vacation is less than a month away and I'm really trying to hold out my next handbag purchase for my trip to Livermore with Joy. (Maybe we'll just window shop and have lunch.:thinking: LOL!) No! I'm going to hold out. (But this looks like it would make a great carry-on bag for my book, magazines, water bottle, and the strap drop looks like it will work.....:devil:smile: I'm going to stop staring at the picture now....... They sell coin purses at the outlet, right? STOP LOOKING!!

Thanks for sharing!

If GFO posts pictures of bags, they almost always show up on the Q eventually. Maybe this bag will be available there today! Sometimes they arrive on the Dooney site after airing on the Q.

I may call CS at Dooney on Monday to see if they know anything about this bag. I have the same style in Florentine Jacquard arriving on Monday but might rather have her in leather.....or have both!

If I hadn't just ordered a red with tan satchel, I'd say I needed red too!! I'm behind in my red bag count....way behind. ;) However, I'm sure I need one of the other colors!!

Sue

Ok, Sue, thanks for the info. We will be on the watch for it!! kc

Oh, I'm LOVIN' this one! (And not just because of the color!) I hope for those who want it now it's debuts on one of the Dooney shows today. But vacation is less than a month away and I'm really trying to hold out my next handbag purchase for my trip to Livermore with Joy. (Maybe we'll just window shop and have lunch.:thinking: LOL!) No! I'm going to hold out. (But this looks like it would make a great carry-on bag for my book, magazines, water bottle, and the strap drop looks like it will work.....:devil:smile: I'm going to stop staring at the picture now....... They sell coin purses at the outlet, right? STOP LOOKING!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hi GF! :biggrin:

Your trip to the Livermore Outlets sounds like so much fun! If you make it out of those outlets with only a coin purse, you have better self-restraint than I do! :roflmfao: I'm hoping to go in April or July, my next scheduled CA trips.

This bag isn't too huge, I don't think. I love the Smith bag (similar style) but she is just too big for me. I am hoping that the Q has her on today's programs.

BTW, I saw your doo dah's in the other thread. Darling! I now have my lambskin O ring in green & white. I love her but haven't carried her yet. Your plum one is gorgeous!!

Hope your weekend is a fun one!

Sue

Hi GF! :biggrin:

Your trip to the Livermore Outlets sounds like so much fun! If you make it out of those outlets with only a coin purse, you have better self-restraint than I do! :roflmfao: I'm hoping to go in April or July, my next scheduled CA trips.

This bag isn't too huge, I don't think. I love the Smith bag (similar style) but she is just too big for me. I am hoping that the Q has her on today's programs.

BTW, I saw your doo dah's in the other thread. Darling! I now have my lambskin O ring in green & white. I love her but haven't carried her yet. Your plum one is gorgeous!!

Hope your weekend is a fun one!

Sue

I'm really looking forward to Livermore. It would have been even better if we were going to be in CA at the same time! If I don't show restraint now, my wallet is going to restrain me when I get to Livermore. LOL! I was thinking the same thing about the size of this bag. (Because you know I couldn't stop staring at it!) The more I looked, the smaller it seemed to me. I love the Smith bag too. I almost bought plum when it debuted on QVC, but I think it will be too heavy for me.

Thank you! I love the doo-dad on my bag. My plan for now is to use the plum O-Ring shopper as my carry-on. You would probably agree that it's big enough to handle the job. And CONGRATS on getting yours! I hope you enjoy carrying it whenever you start using it.

Also CONGRATS on your crimson DII satchel with tan trim! Looks like your red count is getting higher. LOL!

I hope your weekend is fun too!

Thanks for sharing!

Ummmm window shopping and eating? REALLY? :roflmfao: Seriously... GF... "pinch yo self" LOL

I hope so too!

It doesn't look like there will be EP on the bag.

I am waiting for the presentation before deciding on color(s) as well. I think I'll get at least one. I did think that the bag was D II leather not Pebbled Leather but I don't think there is much difference.

Sue