..from GEORGE V Paris :09 BLACK GGH PT ..so smooshy

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
ok i promise..this is my last purchase then i will go( :banned:smile: on vacation:beach: trying to be good:devil:sad:it will be so difficult since i will be in COTE D'AZUR ...NEAR CANNES:graucho:)

...BTW i couldn't have a black ggh pt in my COllection,so i found this in PARIS (2009 3!)... this new agneau is just thick, smooshy and wrinkly !!i love it

DSCN1701.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

006-10.jpg

017-10.jpg

:roflmfao:

*F*, I've already told you, I think it is beautiful. The leather is crazy yummy! I hope you do mod pics with this baby because I am convinced you will absolutely rock it!

LIVIA*s*lol thank you:lol:...i will post them as soon as i come back home on september....please can you borrow me your new gold studs shoes:roflmfao:?

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHAOYICHEN!I AM ALSO so impressed by this new agneau!!

:nuts::nuts::faint::faint::drool::drool::drinkup:
BELLISSIMA!!!!!!! The George V did a great job (i think they care more about their clients now, maybe because of the economy crisis) with the leather, mirror included, TAGS!!!!! and BAL BOX!!!!! AMAZING!

Miss Glamour Im going to make this one my first official post.
You sneaky little thing you look what you have!! ITS BEAUTIFUL! :nuts:
I thought we were banned?
What a gorgeous bag **F** - its absolutely beautiful and as per usual you have awesome leather! Im emailing you about marine right now:whistle:

:nuts::nuts::faint::faint::drool::drool::drinkup:
BELLISSIMA!!!!!!! The George V did a great job (i think they care more about their clients now, maybe because of the economy crisis) with the leather, mirror included, TAGS!!!!! and BAL BOX!!!!! AMAZING!

lol thank you buddy*M*!! infact i am really shocked y their service...i remember they ever sent pictures and barely answer to emails!!

their service has bee great this time:good pictures(first 2 are from SA...CECILE !)
AND THEY ALSO INCLUDED A BALENCIAGA BOX!!!

OMG!... i can't stop sniffing my pt!!lol