fRoM DH : a fAx/sCaNNer/PhoTocopIer cHrisTmas GiFT and some mOrE!

AHHHHHHHH!!! Parchemin!!!! In Swfit!!!! GH!!!!! Major CONGRATS!!!!!

I love Parchemin in Swift, it's so freaking beautiful!!! Action pics please!

thank you everyone! after a tough few months, i'm ready to face the new year with a hopeful more positive attitude - loving life more and treating everyday as your last day in earth!

this overseas trip will be a bittersweet homecoming but although it's a short one, i'm excited to go back to my roots and be with missed families and relatives.

to all, i hope you had a wonderful christmas and i'm wishing all a BLessEd New yEar to come!

thank you everyone! after a tough few months, i'm ready to face the new year with a hopeful more positive attitude - loving life more and treating everyday as your last day in earth!

this overseas trip will be a bittersweet homecoming but although it's a short one, i'm excited to go back to my roots and be with missed families and relatives.

to all, i hope you had a wonderful christmas and i'm wishing all a BLessEd New yEar to come!

May the new year bring you more love and tranquility. Have a safe journey, it's always heartwarming to catch up with family. :heart: