fRoM DH : a fAx/sCaNNer/PhoTocopIer cHrisTmas GiFT and some mOrE!

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
DH was crazy today - early christmas morning i was surprised to spy a huge box under our tree wrapped nicely with wrapping paper and ribbon - i suspect that its from HErMes!!!

he still did not give it out to me until i pointed out the neglected huge gift under the tree! he said it was mine and that hopefully i wont get disappointed with my gift.....:confused1:.

i excitedly opened the wrapper - tore it like crazy and this was inside the box :

058.jpg

that was 8 am today. i was resigned in receiving the fax/copier machine - there's nothing wrong with that gift and besides, i do need a new printer. so we left the house and went to two christmas gathering parties with relatives' homes and when we got home tonight, i was busy packing for an overseas trip and i stumbled upon a bag that was conspicuously placed next to my black and etoupe birkin. from a far it looked odd - it looks like a bag i thought i already have but yet it looked different.

Then i just realized that DH planted that bag there all day and he had a ball figuring out how long will it take for me to realize that it's there. phew! DH does surprises like that - they'll pop up in unexpected places :

so, here's my brand new 35 swift parchmein birkin with GH

061.jpg