From consignment to reality. What does the bag REALLY look like?

Thank you so much for your reply!!
Really helpful! I've stuffed the bag now with bubble wrap and I have been gently massaging the top (as I know it's leather lined) to add a liiiiitle heat as well as a little low heat from distance with a hair dryer. I like how it looks now (stuffed) but I haven't taken it out to check... Feel like I should wait till tomorrow to see if it will give me any results. I got the bag for £238 so it's a decent price for this condition I agree. Here's a pic of me wearing the bag while testing it out. Please, please, excuse my leggings. It's laundry day and my LA leggings from 3 years ago is all I had left🙄😂😂What do you think about the look of the bag, and the size on me? I like how it has 2 compartments and fits my Anaïs wallet, iPhone 6s, key cles, 6 ring key holder and sunnies. I played around with what fits earlier:smile: and I love how it's leather lined!
What do you think...?:smile: oh and I'm 5"2

I'm a newbie to LV, I just have a Sprouse stole and Sarah mono wallet. Have been reading this forum for a while and not posted much but saw this post. I think this bag is TDF and looks perfect on you. The price was incredible. I'd keep. Just love it. :graucho: