From Bad to Willis...visit #2 ~pics~

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
On Sunday, I noticed that the leather was peeling on the top back seam of my magenta Isabelle. Then, I noticed two flaws on the Berry and British Tan Willis'. I was so disappointed :pout: b/c I loved each bag. I wasn't looking forward to the 2 hour round trip in the snow and freezing rain that we had. My DH who is such a trooper, said we should go anyway.

I packed up my bags and we headed to the outlet this morning. Bad turned into GREAT when more Willis bags were on clearance in different colours!!!

Here is what came home with me: :wave:

~Patent Crimson
~Navy
~Small Grey/Petal
~Mini Berry
~Legacy Fuchsia soft wallet
~Madison patent crimson wristlet

The large colourblock clutch was from The Bay ~~ I've always wanted it and found it on sale for 30% off :biggrin:

I've included Willis family pics with and without the flash!

Thanks for check out my reveal ~

:wlae:

Last edited:
On Sunday, I noticed that the leather was peeling on the top back seam of my magenta Isabelle. Then, I noticed two flaws on the Berry and British Tan Willis'. I was so disappointed :pout: b/c I loved each bag. I wasn't looking forward to the 2 hour round trip in the snow and freezing rain that we had. My DH who is such a trooper, said we should go anyway.

I packed up my bags and we headed to the outlet this morning. Bad turned into GREAT when more Willis bags were on clearance in different colours!!!

Here is what came home with me: :wave:

I'm still impressed about the part of your DH taking you shopping in bad weather- willingly ;)