From Bad to Willis...visit #2 ~pics~

Wow, fantastic haul. Love it all, especially the mini, navy and crimson Willis!

Thank you!! The mini is my favourite! :biggrin:

Silly question here.... What is 'client track'?
I'm on the hunt for a certain bag as well...

Client track is when you ask the store to call you when an item that you are looking for arrives at the outlet. Call them with the item number :smile:

What a STUNNING haul! I too just purchased a Willis at the outlet and it's love. I am dying over that fuchsia legacy wallet, may I ask how much that was at your outlet? Maybe I can try to track one down!

Boy, this is catching!

Now you've infected me.

I went to the outlet today and didn't see many deletes. I asked if there was anything in the back. First they said no. Then I said that other people were finding Willis at their outlet, and suddenly they found a few. The manager said they weren't supposed to be put out yet. I don't know what's up with that! The berry colorblock came home with me! I've never seriously considered a Willis before because I like bigger bags that I can wear on my shoulder.

Thanks!

Everything is stunning! Twins on the crimson Willis. Enjoy your new lovelies!

I moved into the crimson while checking out at the counter :graucho: It's one of my faves especially since it's been freezing rain non stop this week! :rain:

What a STUNNING haul! I too just purchased a Willis at the outlet and it's love. I am dying over that fuchsia legacy wallet, may I ask how much that was at your outlet? Maybe I can try to track one down!

Thank you! I'm so glad I found them before they were gone. I absolutely love this style!!! The fuchsia wallet was 30/30 off.... $57.82. I have the metallic soft wallet and I love it, so I had to have the fuchsia as well :biggrin:

Boy, this is catching!

Now you've infected me.

I went to the outlet today and didn't see many deletes. I asked if there was anything in the back. First they said no. Then I said that other people were finding Willis at their outlet, and suddenly they found a few. The manager said they weren't supposed to be put out yet. I don't know what's up with that! The berry colorblock came home with me! I've never seriously considered a Willis before because I like bigger bags that I can wear on my shoulder.

Thanks!

Whateve, I'm so glad you discovered the beauty of Willis. :smile: I'm not sure why your outlet would hold back b/c my outlet had them out last week....strange.

I have always been a big bag person but I have to lighten the load due to pain in my shoulder. I was able to reduce what I carry in my wallet, cosmetic case and pencil case to just the necessities. The Willis holds it all with room to spare for gloves, sunnies and today, a pair of socks. :giggles:

Congrats on your Berry colourblock!!! I absolutely LOVE that one!!!! I have the mini and want to add the regular and city version....but I think that would be too much....non? :graucho:

I moved into the crimson while checking out at the counter :graucho: It's one of my faves especially since it's been freezing rain non stop this week! :rain:

Thank you! I'm so glad I found them before they were gone. I absolutely love this style!!! The fuchsia wallet was 30/30 off.... $57.82. I have the metallic soft wallet and I love it, so I had to have the fuchsia as well :biggrin:

Whateve, I'm so glad you discovered the beauty of Willis. :smile: I'm not sure why your outlet would hold back b/c my outlet had them out last week....strange.

I have always been a big bag person but I have to lighten the load due to pain in my shoulder. I was able to reduce what I carry in my wallet, cosmetic case and pencil case to just the necessities. The Willis holds it all with room to spare for gloves, sunnies and today, a pair of socks. :giggles:

Congrats on your Berry colourblock!!! I absolutely LOVE that one!!!! I have the mini and want to add the regular and city version....but I think that would be too much....non? :graucho:

My outlet had all three in berry. I am proud that I was able to limit myself to just one! The mini is adorable but I had to resist. I am a sucker for cute little bags!

Amazingly, with a bit of rearranging, I am able to fit almost everything I normally carry, with the exception of my coin purse, in the regular size Willis.

I need one for $57! Do you have the style number?

Yay!!! My lovely SA called me today...my store got the navy and I did a charge hold:yahoo:

I also have the citrine one on hold...oh, decision....I already have the black and now navy one...I think I have to stop.

I think you should get them all. They have been discontinued with the Legacy lining and at these prices....who can resist? :graucho::graucho: I've seen citron....it's beautiful!

Amazingly, with a bit of rearranging, I am able to fit almost everything I normally carry, with the exception of my coin purse, in the regular size Willis.

I'd love to see how you organize your bag! I find that only the basics fit in the reg Willis but the city holds more. Can you share pics when you get a chance? I'm always eager to see how others organize their bags. :biggrin:

I haven't seen the citron/citrine...I may have to make a trip to the outlet this weekend :graucho: Now, I'm thinking of getting the mini berry colorblock...oh no... :graucho:

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mini berry is sooooo pretty!!!!!!!

Wow, your Willis family is gorgeous! Congrats!

Thank you! :biggrin::biggrin: