Frivole 5 flowers bracelet owners, please share your opinion!

I’m very interested in frivole 5 flowers bracelet and my baby is coming any time now.
Do you feel comfortable wearing it every day? Does it bother you when holding the baby or typing on the keyboard?

thanks in advance

View attachment 4764070
Not sure as I only have the original and pave single motifs, but PLEASE post pics when you get this stunner in!!!

Reactions: hartwin
I’m very interested in frivole 5 flowers bracelet and my baby is coming any time now.
Do you feel comfortable wearing it every day? Does it bother you when holding the baby or typing on the keyboard?

thanks in advance

View attachment 4764070
Oh geez and when I read your "baby was coming any time now" I thought you meant this beauty:blush:

I wouldn't wear any rings or bracelets caring for a baby. There's lots of handwashing and potential for yucky things to get on them! :lol: I currently just help babysit my grandchildren, and I sometimes wear a band instead of my wedding set and no bracelet when I babysit. Less likely to scratch them. I wear all my jewelry when I go out to lunch or dinner or on a nice shopping trip (which is almost never at this particular point in time!!!). I think the bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! But I wouldn't wear it around the house in order to keep it in nice condition. (I don't own that bracelet, but I do have other VCA bracelets.)

Last edited:
I think you need to try this bracelet on your wrist. I tried on the WG pave version, and the flowers are spread so far apart, you can really see only one flower at a given time. It's a lot of thin chain to me.
Looks great in a photo, but not so much in real life, at least not for me.

Here is a photo of what I tried on. I had to really position the flower as it kept flopping. As you can guess, I passed.

Also, I wanted to get the bracelet to match my ring and earrings. I actually thought the bracelet took away from the beauty of the ring. So just FYI in case you also have the ring and was thinking of doing the same. That's just me, and I know it's all preference.
D07050C1-AB83-41C5-8C85-BC9914CD1D9B.jpeg

I think you need to try this bracelet on your wrist. I tried on the WG pave version, and the flowers are spread so far apart, you can really see only one flower at a given time. It's a lot of thin chain to me.
Looks great in a photo, but not so much in real life, at least not for me.

Here is a photo of what I tried on. I had to really position the flower as it kept flopping. As you can guess, I passed.

Also, I wanted to get the bracelet to match my ring and earrings. I actually thought the bracelet took away from the beauty of the ring. So just FYI in case you also have the ring and was thinking of doing the same. That's just me, and I know it's all preference.
View attachment 5299712
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. It is really helpful.

Reactions: BigAkoya
I wouldn't wear any rings or bracelets caring for a baby. There's lots of handwashing and potential for yucky things to get on them! :lol: I currently just help babysit my grandchildren, and I sometimes wear a band instead of my wedding set and no bracelet when I babysit. Less likely to scratch them. I wear all my jewelry when I go out to lunch or dinner or on a nice shopping trip (which is almost never at this particular point in time!!!). I think the bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! But I wouldn't wear it around the house in order to keep it in nice condition. (I don't own that bracelet, but I do have other VCA bracelets.)
Totally agree with you