Fringed Sweety Charity-Keep OR Return?!?

dmand2

Jul 17, 2013
Seeking more advice wonderful people! :smile:

I've paired my fave Louboutin shiny black kid leather with silver HDW Fetish 130 :heart: with the black studded and beaded fringed calf hair and calf leather Sweety Charity cross body bag (so loving fringing at the moment! !) with signature bow detail.

Now this is a very small bag, but big enough to carry a cell phone, cash and CC, lipstick, tissues, and a few other essentials.

These aren't cheap as we all know, so I'd love some help in advising me with what to do with this cute bag! I've added stock photos as well.

What does everyone think - keep OR return the Sweety Charity?!?

Thanks as always!!!

:ty:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC05216.JPG
    DSC05216.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC05218.JPG
    DSC05218.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC05221.JPG
    DSC05221.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC05222.JPG
    DSC05222.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC05223.JPG
    DSC05223.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC05224.JPG
    DSC05224.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC05225.JPG
    DSC05225.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 189
Keep the purse.

But my opinion only, not with those hot fetish shoes! I think the purse will go well with a plainer kid CL or other designer shoe.

Those shoes require, well I suppose demand, all the attention, your bag should be the stylish "submissive" of the two paired together.

Again my opinion on the pairing. Love them both. I've seen your other shoes and outfits and the bag will work very well with other items you have.

I love the bag!

I like the shoes & bag together- I think it's fine since the dress is simple & understated.

Now if you had jewelry statement pieces or a less simple dress, that might be too much but IMHO it's a perfect pairing.

:ps:

Keep the purse.

But my opinion only, not with those hot fetish shoes! I think the purse will go well with a plainer kid CL or other designer shoe.

Those shoes require, well I suppose demand, all the attention, your bag should be the stylish "submissive" of the two paired together.

Again my opinion on the pairing. Love them both. I've seen your other shoes and outfits and the bag will work very well with other items you have.

I love the bag!

I like the shoes & bag together- I think it's fine since the dress is simple & understated.

Now if you had jewelry statement pieces or a less simple dress, that might be too much but IMHO it's a perfect pairing.

:ps:

Thank you so much for your really valuable comments Materielgrrl and PikaboICU. :smile: The fringed Sweety Charity is A KEEPER! :yahoo:

The outfit I was showcasing was the pure simple textured white dress with cut outs and the Fetish shoes. I then threw on a few bags I was debating about keeping/or not (without changing my whole attire) so this wasn't a head to toe planned look. However...I do think if it were just the fairly simply white dress broken up with the statement pieces of the bag and shoes it wouldn't be TOO MUCH (so long as I didn't add wild jewellery etc) and not matchy matchy either. I'd throw in a cool biker leather jacket and I'd be set! :biggrin: