Fringe Tote-does anyone have this tote

Dec 19, 2012
Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone has the large fringe tote? Do you like it? I have a chance to purchase it, but have never seen one IRL, so I wasn’t sure if it was worth the price. Thank you!

Attachments

• 6873F38A-BC8A-43A6-842B-CFF119B0546B.jpeg
    6873F38A-BC8A-43A6-842B-CFF119B0546B.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 160
Thx Muchstuff.....hopefully they will chime in. I just wonder how thin the fringe is...if it lays nicely. I think I saw Ksuromax clutch, and it was too die for :loveeyes:
thank you!
tell me what you want to see, i'll the snaps for you
meanwhile here are the shots from my phone's memory

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_1550090.jpg
    IMG_20190105_1550090.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20190105_1253346.jpg
    IMG_20190105_1253346.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20190207_2139414~2.jpg
    IMG_20190207_2139414~2.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 137
thank you!
Oh thank you....that clutch is such a beauty! I have a thing for fringe. :lol: You don’t need to take any more pics, but thx for offering. Do the fringe pieces feel like quality leather or are they thin and cheap feeling? Thx for always being so willing to help another Bal sista out! Haha :tup:

Oh thank you....that clutch is such a beauty! I have a thing for fringe. :lol: You don’t need to take any more pics, but thx for offering. Do the fringe pieces feel like quality leather or are they thin and cheap feeling? Thx for always being so willing to help another Bal sista out! Haha :tup:
fringe is made of the same leather as the body - soft and supple lambskin, quality is top notch! :tup:

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone has the large fringe tote? Do you like it? I have a chance to purchase it, but have never seen one IRL, so I wasn’t sure if it was worth the price. Thank you!
Yup, I have it in Red, see below. Just make sure it's the XS size not the large, because that bag is HUGE!!! The leather is DIVINE since it's Calfskin as opposed to Agneau ..
2018 Red Laundry XS Cabas - best.jpg

Reactions: ksuromax
thank you!
SO jealous of your Red Hair, I ALWAYS wanted Red Hair and honestly, quite surprised that at least one of us didn't get it given that my Aunt was a redhead as was my Grandmother (Aunt = Irish, Grandmother = Northern Italian, but I'm 100% convinced that she had Celtic blood given the Celtic migration into the Veneto). I actually dyed my hair Red one time and I thought my husband would kill me he hated it so much, and alas .. he was right, it did not look 'right' on me!

SO jealous of your Red Hair, I ALWAYS wanted Red Hair and honestly, quite surprised that at least one of us didn't get it given that my Aunt was a redhead as was my Grandmother (Aunt = Irish, Grandmother = Northern Italian, but I'm 100% convinced that she had Celtic blood given the Celtic migration into the Veneto). I actually dyed my hair Red one time and I thought my husband would kill me he hated it so much, and alas .. he was right, it did not look 'right' on me!
thank you kindly! :ty:
i have red tint naturally, even my eyebrows have the copper hue! but that fire red is thanks to henna, i have never dyed my hair, but once in 6 months i apply henna and it brings out all the deep red and shine and they are healthy and strong :biggrin:

thank you kindly! :ty:
i have red tint naturally, even my eyebrows have the copper hue! but that fire red is thanks to henna, i have never dyed my hair, but once in 6 months i apply henna and it brings out all the deep red and shine and they are healthy and strong :biggrin:
What I found so funny when I worked in Scotland and Ireland was when I would compliment people on their red hair (and yes, I have a fondness for Ginger men especially), they would always say to me "oh - I HATE it"!!! .. WHAT????? It's so unique, what's not to like about it???

Reactions: ksuromax
What I found so funny when I worked in Scotland and Ireland was when I would compliment people on their red hair (and yes, I have a fondness for Ginger men especially), they would always say to me "oh - I HATE it"!!! .. WHAT????? It's so unique, what's not to like about it???
absolutely!!

Yup, I have it in Red, see below. Just make sure it's the XS size not the large, because that bag is HUGE!!! The leather is DIVINE since it's Calfskin as opposed to Agneau ..
View attachment 4409495
Thank you for posting this beauty!! Unfortunately it is the large size. Bummer! I found conflicting reports on how big it really is, so I wasn’t for sure. I’ll post a pic next week when it arrives. My hopes aren’t high that it’s going to be a good fit, so we’ll see.

Thank you for posting this beauty!! Unfortunately it is the large size. Bummer! I found conflicting reports on how big it really is, so I wasn’t for sure. I’ll post a pic next week when it arrives. My hopes aren’t high that it’s going to be a good fit, so we’ll see.
It's funny, I used to always go for the large bags, but over the years (and thanks to a bad car accident), I need to keep the size of the handbag to either the City or City S. When I first saw these bags in person, I remember thinking that the large size was a behemoth and that it was definitely too big for me.