Fringe Tote-does anyone have this tote

It's funny, I used to always go for the large bags, but over the years (and thanks to a bad car accident), I need to keep the size of the handbag to either the City or City S. When I first saw these bags in person, I remember thinking that the large size was a behemoth and that it was definitely too big for me.
Your right CeeJay....the tote is huge!! I received it today. I wouldn’t mind keeping it to travel, but the bottom is so wide that when it’s carried on the shoulder it sticks way out. Bummer...back it goes. Thx for your help ladies. I really appreciate it.

Your right CeeJay....the tote is huge!! I received it today. I wouldn’t mind keeping it to travel, but the bottom is so wide that when it’s carried on the shoulder it sticks way out. Bummer...back it goes. Thx for your help ladies. I really appreciate it.
Once it's broken in the bottom probably won't feel so wide, to me all Bals start out feeling that way.

Yes, I didn’t even think about that
Think about the last time you picked up a new City in a store. They feel very large to me, but broken in is another story altogether. I just picked up my medium Bazar and its a big bag...but again, almost brand new so I know I have to work it to that lovely smooshy state!

Reactions: ksuromax
Once it's broken in the bottom probably won't feel so wide, to me all Bals start out feeling that way.
Alas, not with this bag .. there is a "bottom rim" (not sure what you call it) which keeps the bottom pretty sturdy and would likely only give after a fair amount of time (likely more than 6 months that is for sure). I know exactly what she is saying, this bag is huge and frankly in the large size is pretty much un-wearable for everyday!

Alas, not with this bag .. there is a "bottom rim" (not sure what you call it) which keeps the bottom pretty sturdy and would likely only give after a fair amount of time (likely more than 6 months that is for sure). I know exactly what she is saying, this bag is huge and frankly in the large size is pretty much un-wearable for everyday!
Good to know, thanks CeeJay!