Fringe Multi Color Bucket Bag

1. Awk, they're fugly. I don't know why but everytime I see them, I imagine a MC papillon instead. :wacko:

2. hm....for almost $6000.....I rather get 4 more mono/standard style bag... or 6 pairs of LV shoes ahhahaa :lol:

3. ^^ I disagree. I would rather get this than 6 other LV standard line. LV standard line is so commona and is highly copied !! I will never buy standard line LV due to this.

4. OMG i looooooooove this bag! (I'm probably one of the few and far between!). Like I've said, I don't like the black MC, but the white would be absolutely to die for!!!!

5. I LOVE it in white!!! What is the retail price for those?

6. I think they're cute, aren't they around $3K?

7. i think the fringe is hideous, and definitely not worth the outrageous price

but that's just me

8. My friend and I went by LV yesterday and asked about how much the fringe speedy was, and I think he said about $3,400 (I definitely remember it was over $3,000). I don't know about the bucket, but it has to be around the same price. TOO much for such a crazy wild bag, if you ask me.

9. Yikes! That's alot of money to pay just for the 'fringy bits'.

10. There is just too much goin on !!!!!!! :nuts:

11. It always makes me think it's a regular Bucket wearing a Halloween costume with a wig...

12. Fugly.

13. hideous!

14. Way too busy....and too much $$ IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice