Friendship

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I know... it makes me sad, though, because the kitty's a stray and who knows about the monkey.... maybe they became best friends and set off on wild adventures together and never, ever got lonely again. Maybe. It could happen.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
IntlSet said:
maybe they became best friends and set off on wild adventures together and never, ever got lonely again. Maybe. It could happen.
:lol: You're so cute!

Awww, those pictures are adorable. Makes me want to adopt both of them :love:

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
awww thats the cutest thing i've seen this morning! its monday morning and seeing that has just made it a whole lot better!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Too cute, it reminds me of:

Aochan and Gohan (the snake was supposed to eat the hamster, but they became friends ! Gohan actually means food..)

Tsunami victim baby hippo Owen and Mzee, a tortoise.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
ayla said:

Aochan and Gohan (the snake was supposed to eat the hamster, but they became friends ! Gohan actually means food..)

Awww, I want to take them home... Well, I don't know about the hippo....
I wonder if they're all still friends now. I hope so.

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
ayla said:

Just adorable! :biggrin:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
ayla said:

Aww, I want to take both the baby hippo and the tortoise home!!! :love: I don't know about the snake and the hamster though. Snake/hamster scares me!! :lol: