Friendship Bracelets

K-Mac

O.G.
Nov 4, 2009
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question.... Does anyone own one of the waxed cord friendship bracelets?

If so what colour/charm do you have and also what are your thoughts on it (like quality, cost etc)

Thanks

I've got 2 friendship bracelets. I had the pink heart one for Christmas and I've got a red cord one with a rabbit on that was a freebie from the outlet shop at Easter!!
I think they are good quality, the cord is tough. I like them because they're different!

Are you planning on getting one?

I'm not sure....... I've gone to buy one before and then decided that I can't quite bring myself to spend that much money on something that's not real silver.

I do like the designs and the quality - but not the price.

I've got 2 friendship bracelets. I had the pink heart one for Christmas and I've got a red cord one with a rabbit on that was a freebie from the outlet shop at Easter!!
I think they are good quality, the cord is tough. I like them because they're different!

Are you planning on getting one?

I'm looking at the heart ones (torn between the three colours)

Just slightly put off by the price I have to say but like the idea of them

I'm not sure....... I've gone to buy one before and then decided that I can't quite bring myself to spend that much money on something that's not real silver.

I do like the designs and the quality - but not the price.

That's my issue too! I really like them but £70 is an awful lot I think.

I saw the pink heart bracelet in the shop yesterday and to be honest it's made me even more tempted to get one.

I am swaying towards the Red valentines one though.

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else has any opinions on them (even if you don't have one thoughts and opinions are much appreciated)

I've always loved the look of them and I think someone did a reveal on here a few months back and they looked really cool...but They are pricey....are they available in the outlets? I'd get one from there if they had 30% off..

K-Mac said:
I saw the pink heart bracelet in the shop yesterday and to be honest it's made me even more tempted to get one.

I am swaying towards the Red valentines one though.

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else has any opinions on them (even if you don't have one thoughts and opinions are much appreciated)

I have the rose gold clover on nettle green cord and absolutely love it! I wear it everyday and was happy to pay £70...plus I bought it from matches and their packaging is beautiful!

I've also had lots of compliments for it, more for it than my mulberry bags.

But taking photos a few weeks back I realised the twist knot on one end has come away. I'm going to query it will CS but I'm not hopeful they'll look at it, but I can still wear it regardless.

I also have a mulberry oak double wrap rivet bracelet (worn on its own) and a double wrap black suede jewel bracelet from the outlet last summer. I wear 4 bracelets on one wrist most days.