Friends and Family ?

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Did anyone else get one yet? I have not recd one yet, but a couple of friends of mine did. Its not the usual PCE, but a Friends and Family? Does that sound right?

Really? I wonder what the rules were? Seems like the gals I know that got one, havent shopped in a while - so perhaps its one to reach out to buyers who havent purchased in a while :shrug:

It truly is an event to bring some factory customers to see the full price stores and invite customers who haven't shopped in years to come and see what's new.

It truly is an event to bring some factory customers to see the full price stores and invite customers who haven't shopped in years to come and see what's new.

Oh so we're talking about the latest Nov. 10-18th event? This has been discussed to death in the PCE thread...

Yes, it is for customers that shop at Factory.. it is good for 25% off their winter 2007 merchandise, no special orders. Other than that, I don't think it's strict. :shrugs: My mom got one, so here I go!!! :yahoo:

Honestly, I got one after getting my first one in September. In September I believe I got one because there was a new store that had just opened near the address Coach had on record for me. I took my September PCE and used it and also took a friend with me. My friend had never been to a store or an outlet before. We both got invites now for the November event. I'm not sure there really is much rhyme or reason to it anymore.