Friends and Family Season

I find that F&F sales happen at times that don't conflict with seasonal sales, so for Spring, they're typically in April/early May and in Fall they're usually October/early November

Bloomies starts next week Monday. I am a top of the lister and always get info on sales even before sas know about the sale. It's 25 percent off and a 25 gift card for every 100. Saks presale started today with it opening to the public next week.

Bloomies starts next week Monday. I am a top of the lister and always get info on sales even before sas know about the sale. It's 25 percent off and a 25 gift card for every 100. Saks presale started today with it opening to the public next week.
Thanks for the intel! :smile::smile::smile: I have been waiting for the Bloomie's F&F. Hoping the Stuart Weitzman Nearlynude heels will be included!!! Also going to grab some Theory pants and a Vince tee. Thanks again!

Reactions: kate2828
Thanks for the intel! :smile::smile::smile: I have been waiting for the Bloomie's F&F. Hoping the Stuart Weitzman Nearlynude heels will be included!!! Also going to grab some Theory pants and a Vince tee. Thanks again!

The presale starts first and then it opens to the public I think the following week and online. I'll check the code I got when I get home tonight and share. As I recall you need a bloomies card but I'll confirm.

Reactions: elisainthecity
The presale starts first and then it opens to the public I think the following week and online. I'll check the code I got when I get home tonight and share. As I recall you need a bloomies card but I'll confirm.
Thanks kate2828, I am a cardmember and Loyalist but not a top customer. I haven't seen any emails from Bloomies yet so you have better intel than I do! That would be fantastic! Thanks again! :flowers:

Saks officially starts Tuesday march 28: 25 percent off clothes shoes and accessories and 20 percent off jewelry. Exclusions apply but I don't have specifics. There's also triple points for card holders. Presale is on now.

Bloomies starts march 31 online (code friends) and April 3 in stores. Presale starts Monday. No info on specific exclusions.

Neimans has a shoe and bag promo starting next Thursday where you can earn up to 30k points.

Happy shopping all!

Saks officially starts Tuesday march 28: 25 percent off clothes shoes and accessories and 20 percent off jewelry. Exclusions apply but I don't have specifics. There's also triple points for card holders. Presale is on now.

Bloomies starts march 31 online (code friends) and April 3 in stores. Presale starts Monday. No info on specific exclusions.

Neimans has a shoe and bag promo starting next Thursday where you can earn up to 30k points.

Happy shopping all!

Yup just got confirmation from my SA - yay! Happy shopping :smile:

Reactions: BalenciagaKitte