Friends and Family Season

mjcarney

Jul 16, 2010
Alabama
Does anyone know dates of Friends and Family this year? The only one I've been able to confirm is Kate Spade starting March 31 (presale March 30)

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
I find that F&F sales happen at times that don't conflict with seasonal sales, so for Spring, they're typically in April/early May and in Fall they're usually October/early November

kate2828

Feb 19, 2017
Bloomies starts next week Monday. I am a top of the lister and always get info on sales even before sas know about the sale. It's 25 percent off and a 25 gift card for every 100. Saks presale started today with it opening to the public next week.

Aug 15, 2014
Bloomies starts next week Monday. I am a top of the lister and always get info on sales even before sas know about the sale. It's 25 percent off and a 25 gift card for every 100. Saks presale started today with it opening to the public next week.
Thanks for the intel! :smile::smile::smile: I have been waiting for the Bloomie's F&F. Hoping the Stuart Weitzman Nearlynude heels will be included!!! Also going to grab some Theory pants and a Vince tee. Thanks again!

Reactions: kate2828

kate2828

Feb 19, 2017
Thanks for the intel! :smile::smile::smile: I have been waiting for the Bloomie's F&F. Hoping the Stuart Weitzman Nearlynude heels will be included!!! Also going to grab some Theory pants and a Vince tee. Thanks again!
The presale starts first and then it opens to the public I think the following week and online. I'll check the code I got when I get home tonight and share. As I recall you need a bloomies card but I'll confirm.

Reactions: elisainthecity

kate2828

Feb 19, 2017
I forgot to add Neimans is also holding a special bonus points event on shoes and bags I think next week. Will provide details on that too when I get home.

Reactions: elisainthecity
Aug 15, 2014
The presale starts first and then it opens to the public I think the following week and online. I'll check the code I got when I get home tonight and share. As I recall you need a bloomies card but I'll confirm.
Thanks kate2828, I am a cardmember and Loyalist but not a top customer. I haven't seen any emails from Bloomies yet so you have better intel than I do! That would be fantastic! Thanks again! :flowers:

kate2828

Feb 19, 2017
Saks officially starts Tuesday march 28: 25 percent off clothes shoes and accessories and 20 percent off jewelry. Exclusions apply but I don't have specifics. There's also triple points for card holders. Presale is on now.

Bloomies starts march 31 online (code friends) and April 3 in stores. Presale starts Monday. No info on specific exclusions.

Neimans has a shoe and bag promo starting next Thursday where you can earn up to 30k points.

Happy shopping all!

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
Saks officially starts Tuesday march 28: 25 percent off clothes shoes and accessories and 20 percent off jewelry. Exclusions apply but I don't have specifics. There's also triple points for card holders. Presale is on now.

Bloomies starts march 31 online (code friends) and April 3 in stores. Presale starts Monday. No info on specific exclusions.

Neimans has a shoe and bag promo starting next Thursday where you can earn up to 30k points.

Happy shopping all!
Yup just got confirmation from my SA - yay! Happy shopping :smile:

Reactions: BalenciagaKitte

kate2828

Feb 19, 2017
Yeah saks is hugely disappointing but Neimans on the other hand is having a contemporary sale. Kenzo is 25% off!!

Reactions: lulilu

kate2828

Feb 19, 2017
Just got the exclusion list for the bloomies presale. It excludes practically everything. Ugh. Why bother!! The list is like a page long!