Friendliest mulberry store

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
...Just got thinking, I wonder which store selling Mulberrys has the nicest, friendliest atmosphere, staff etc??!! :nuts:

I know there have been some stories on here of how shockingly bad some of us have been treated in shops, but what about the great experiences?

I am planning a day out soon to purchase my bays :love: and dont want the experience ruined by awful SA's that treat you like c**p!! :biggrin:

NOT Bond St.

Have to say all my best expereinces have been out of london in other stores like HOF. Covernt Garden are always nice....CO were nice on the phone whereas some of the SM ladies can be a bit snooty!

I have not had very extensive experience to be honest....

i love the girls in Bicester they are just lovely and friendly. there is one girl there that i seem to see everytime and she goes out of her way for me, always getting new items from out the back rather than giving me the ones on display!

^^ ITA with Poppy about Bond Street.

The girls at the Gee's Court (St Christophers Place) just off Oxford Street are good too. (Although it is a smaller store but as you are after a Bays then you should be alright.)

Brompton Road is also good too. The staff I have dealt with there on phone and in person are nice.

He he, Bond st was the store that stuck in my mind as a bad one according to TPF!!!

I am debating between a trip to Leeds, Birmingham or Manchester... or playing it safe and popping down the road to Nottingham (where theres Canopy and H of F).

I dont have so much experience in different mulberryshops. But the staff in HN in Manchester was great. It was during the sales and it was so crowded, but they were still smiling and doing everything to help you out.

In the Mulberryshop in Oslo they are good too i think. Very helpful, but not pushy in any way. And they like to talk about mulberry, old bags from previouse seasons etc. Intrested in bags.

My pal was in the Manchester store and said the staff were lovely and down to earth! I can vouch for HoF Glasgow, always lovely friendly staff. As for the outlets, York & CO have fabby staff, Bicester was good too and SM was.......something else :nuts:

He he, Bond st was the store that stuck in my mind as a bad one according to TPF!!!

I am debating between a trip to Leeds, Birmingham or Manchester... or playing it safe and popping down the road to Nottingham (where theres Canopy and H of F).

The ladies in the Leeds store were lovely when I went but it was about 2 years ago- SA was Irish and very chatty- loved her bags and it showed. Canopy in Nottingham is good- hof anf John Lewis there can be a bit hit and miss- and only been to Manchester once but all the staff there were lovely!!

My pal was in the Manchester store and said the staff were lovely and down to earth! I can vouch for HoF Glasgow, always lovely friendly staff. As for the outlets, York & CO have fabby staff, Bicester was good too and SM was.......something else :nuts:

shouldnt you be revealing this "keyring" for us now!!! we have been waiting very patiently!!!

Don't know if they treat Norwegians different, but I find the staff in Bond Street very helpful (must admit some more than other).

But the best have been Heathrow terminal 4, and York. For London my number 1 is St Christophers Place. But I have never had bad experience in any Mulberry shops really.:tup:

manchester are always lovely i mentioned a while back that they were so fab to my dh he sent an email to mulberry giving praise to the staff (sharon it was) but i have dealt with others and they are all friendly and give dd stickers and apple card tags etc. and cheshire oaks are great too they play with my dd who just wants to pull all the bags down and try them on, and they are always really friendly and down to earth

I ffound the females at CO lovely but the man was a bit.... I dont know...
I think Glasgow HOF are lovely.... and Glasgow Mulberry were fine too....
Bond street were okay but still felt like a tramp or shoplifter.....

I ffound the females at CO lovely but the man was a bit.... I dont know...
I think Glasgow HOF are lovely.... and Glasgow Mulberry were fine too....
Bond street were okay but still felt like a tramp or shoplifter.....
ha ha funny you should say that i have spoken to him on the phone but always head for the ladies in store, dont know why maybe coz i ask for opinions and i would rather ask another woman.. thats just me tho, being odd. coz he has always been helpful