Friend Request

coco girl

Jun 15, 2008
:wlae:I just got a friend request from one of the girls on this board. And I accepted.

Now for the big question. What is a friend request. Is that like on facebook?? I am not that into all this computer stuff, but my daughter has facebook and I know she has friend requests. Is it the same?

Thanks

It's sort of the same....it's just it can only be used/seen when you are on tPF! If you click on the name of people you want to add to your friends you can choose "add to your contacts" and it'll take you to a screen where you can check "send friend request". :yes:

It helps keep people you "talk to" on the forums easier to find and all in one place... that way if you need to send a message or something you don't have to search for them. At least that's how I use it.

And you can do other stuff too like post on their message board. They can see your photo albums. I keep meaning to build an album of all my bags but I always seem to be holding off for "one that's on the way"....lol! Well, hopefully I just have one more bag to get this year some time in October (the one in my avatar). You do NOT want to know how many bags I've bought since January!

And you can do other stuff too like post on their message board. They can see your photo albums. I keep meaning to build an album of all my bags but I always seem to be holding off for "one that's on the way"....lol! Well, hopefully I just have one more bag to get this year some time in October (the one in my avatar). You do NOT want to know how many bags I've bought since January!

OMG I've been doing that for months!!! At first I was waiting for the raspberry minilisa, then the grape now the grape up close and personal and then I still haven't gotten a velvet leather bag yet etc lol!

Lol, yeah and another reason is I don't want BF to see how many bags I really own, lol!!! I know he's probably thinking I'm at it again (there's been a package delivered every day this week)...but one was shampoo and another was the stuff I wash my face with. But to him, every package is a bag, no matter how big or small. :shame: