Friend Modelling Gucci Boston

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not a Gucci carrier myself but my girlfriend has one. I think another tPFer said it was a Gucci Boston.

I love her outfit except for her socks, but here it is:

Attached Files:

2. nice !

3. ok she has my current obsession down pact!! mixing burrberry and gucci! for some reason the two brands go SOOOOOO well together!!

tell her she is gorgy! :smile:

4. I like her bag and scarf! Looks nice together!

5. agree - gorgeous. she looks great............

6. i like it & i like her socks too!!

7. That color bag was not offered on Gucci website - too bad - I really like it. She's lucky to have it. It looks great!

8. beautiful bag! very stylish look.

9. Luvednotspoiled--->>> I concur! Haha! Burberry seems to mix well with every bag and not just that but it's almost nice enough to not require a beautiful bag but still. Love Burberry shoes.

--

I wonder if those shoes are authentic. I don't know. I'll tell her what you guys said.

Honestly I think I'm really liking Burberry's shoes and accessories

10. I agree...they have cool shoes. I have a couple of them. :smile: Very nice bag by the way...

11. I saw that bag in the Dior thread, it is soooo cute! I love it. :love:

12. Cute:smile:

13. I agree...it looks really adorable...and really refined at the same time, it's not crazy loud, but looks demure and pretty white

14. I have been doing this also and wondered if I looked strange but I guess I am not the only one so feel better.