Friday reveal of my HG!

Rowy my dear friend! You look fabulous with your 227! I'm sooooo happy you finally found your HG!!! Love your top too btw! You've been on quite a roll lately with the other designers so I'm glad you came back to the fold with our mutual love the black aged calf reissue with GHW!!! I hope you find the next one on the list quickly too-I'm working on it for ya! :P

This is so awesome Rowy - it looks fabulous on you and I love the big photos because I can see the detail. I am so glad that you got your HG bag and from Fashionphile - I also had a great purchase from them arrive this week and I know the joy of getting something you may feel you will never have. It is adorable and all I can say is CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! (shouting for joy).

Rowy my dear friend! You look fabulous with your 227! I'm sooooo happy you finally found your HG!!! Love your top too btw! You've been on quite a roll lately with the other designers so I'm glad you came back to the fold with our mutual love the black aged calf reissue with GHW!!! I hope you find the next one on the list quickly too-I'm working on it for ya! :P

Poohbag, my partner in crime:hugs:. Thanks for visiting and all the support and intel. It's you that introduced me to the other designers so you have to take some of the heat:P
Yes, I'm back to the fold and hopefully will complete my list so I can get back to that darn ban island

This is so awesome Rowy - it looks fabulous on you and I love the big photos because I can see the detail. I am so glad that you got your HG bag and from Fashionphile - I also had a great purchase from them arrive this week and I know the joy of getting something you may feel you will never have. It is adorable and all I can say is CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! (shouting for joy).

Ah Luv is Louis, you are so sweet :hugs: It was your reveal of your beautiful beige Clair that helped alleviate my worries. I love how we went through this experience together. Here's to many more:graucho:
Whoops, so much for ban island!