Friday reveal: my perfect fall shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Those of you who have been reading the Outnet sale topic (hopefully not ALL of you and please don't rush there for spoilers :P) already know what I got as I needed to ask for some opinions before taking off the tags, but I've wanted to do a reveal for these babies since the beginning, so here we go!

They're from the A/W 2009-10 collection and while I remember thinking they were really cute when I saw them modelled here, I never considered buying them. Then in August this year, I saw them on eBay and suddenly it clicked: they'd be the perfect fall shoes for me! I'm terrified of eBay, especially buying from overseas, so in the end, I did not bid.

I could not stop thinking about them, so when I heard about an Outnet sale coming up, I instantly hoped they'd be included since they used to be on NAP. On the 2nd Wednesday, they were indeed! :nuts: But as I'm completely useless at making quick decisions, I hesitated too long before clicking confirm and they were gone. :cry: I was beating myself up for the whole day about not buying them, so from then on I was on a mission to snatch up a return. Last week they finally popped up again and now they're here!

What's in the bag? :graucho:

[​IMG]

2. Im here!

3. Yay, Annie, great that you're online for my reveal!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

I won't keep you waiting for too long, but first let's see what makes them so perfect and versatile for me...

[​IMG]

1) They're dark enough to wear with jeans without worrying about denim transfer.

4. [​IMG]

2) They have a pop of colour too as I love colour and would love to wear colourful shoes all the time if only the weather would permit!

5. I'm here!

6. maminos?!

7. [​IMG]

3) I love oxfords! They don't only look fabulous with skinny jeans, but also with skirts and dresses.

8. #8 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for joining the reveal ohh_lala & erin! Erin got it right! ;)

[​IMG]

Please welcome the Mamimo! I'm in love! :love:

9. ohhh, stunning!
    I will have a reveal tomorrow for you all (would have done it tonight too but I've left them at my parents house!)

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. those are great! i love the color combo of these! very pretty :smile:

12. ohh_lala - Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your reveal tomorrow! :nuts: Doing and following reveals is so much fun!

erinmiyu - Thank you! I love the colour combo too (obviously :P) as well as the combination of leather & suede.

Modelling pics coming in a second...

13. oh i love them, congrats!! lets see some modeling shots!

14. I was nervous about the sizing, but luckily they fit! The right shoe is a bit tight in the toe box, but I think it'll stretch enough. I can't wait to wear them! Not too many modelling pics as my legs are not looking very photogenic at this time of the year, all white and dry... :nogood:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. CONGRATS!! Great find!!