Friday PCE Day! :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    It's been a while since I visited a Coach store. For months, I stayed away because I can't afford it. I paid bills, looked after finances and worked hard with a lot of overtime hours.

This time, I have money to burn and with my PCE, I'm going to take advantage of the savings. I'm going to get what I want. :biggrin: Well, I might go overboard but hey, we only live once.

After work today, I'm heading to my Coach Store and get my new goodies! I'm very excited.

The reveal will come in later this evening when I come home. Please be patient. I'll be back online tonight. ;)

2. Can't wait!! Enjoy your shopping today!!

3. Have fun and don't forget us!:biggrin:

4. Have fun!!

5. Have fun shopping!! :smile:

6. How wonderful.... have a great shopping trip...

7. What a great feeling! Happy PCE Day to you!

8. I can honestly say today is a GREAT day to got PCE shopping!!! I haven't been into many of the Coach bags the last few times of PCE and I haven't bought anything... UNTIL TODAY!! I am heading out during lunch time. There are soooo many I want this time around. I am hoping to really enjoy myself even though I am going to have 3 kids in tow with me...

LUV PURSES, can't wait to see what you pick up today! Have fun and good luck!!

9. Y'all have fun - can hardly wait to see your Coach goodies!!

10. Yep, I think the Coach stores will be super busy tonight. No purses for me this time around since this floorset isn't my cup of tea, but I am looking forward to some new jewellery and cosmetics bags and maybe another little goody or two.

Enjoy the shopping ladies - I'm sure this will be a heavy reveal weekend!! Please do show us the goods!! :yahoo:

11. Me, too!!! It's a great feeling!

12. Congrats for all your hard work and paying off bills and saving money!!!!
    Can't wait to see what you found!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. Have fun!

14. Enjoy yourself! You deserve it!

15. Happy shopping!!!