~~~~ Friday Night REVEAL!! ~~~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations! Ready for spring!

2. haha thanks! i love my poof in my hair!

3. congrats!

4. It looks great on you. Congrats!

5. a 35?? its soo big! i have a 30 and i feel like its big but perfect for me and my body size..isnt the bag so pretty? It definetely gets a lot of stares:smile: congrats..this is the bag that turned me into a LV addict..im HOOKED!

6. very nice ! congrats

7. Congrats!

8. Nice!

9. congrats. the speedy looks great on you.

10. Awww, that looks adorable on you! I also love your sweater. Do you mind me asking from where you got it? :P

11. That speedy looks awesome on you! Thanks for the modeling pics!

Congrats on both pieces and enjoy :heart:

12. Thank you for letting us see all your gorgeous goodies, great pictures

13. wooow! Azur is beautifulllllll... just in time for the nice wheather!

Northwest Territories! (I don't even like going up north to Muskoka!) I'm a city type of girl!

(side note: my dbf got a job opp in Calgary... 1st question: "Do they have a Holts there?) Yes... I'm ignorant> born and raised in Toronto. Travelled the whole world and have only been to one other province: Quebec!

bf's expression>>>:rolleyes:

14. hehe yes Calgary has a Holts! its downtown.
    LOL at the nice weather comment..thunder bay (where i live) got 25 cm of snow yesterday!!:lol:..i guess ill have to wait a bit longer to take Miss. Azur out!

15. congrats!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice