Friday night eye candy

I need something to carry my phone, glasses, cash, etc around from meeting to meeting. I'm usually carrying my PC and notebook too and tend to drop my phone a lot. I joke I need a fanny pack for work.

I am so glad you are keeping the small Olympia-- it looks absolutely perfect on you. I am taking mine to dinner tonight, though after seeing yours, I now want a second one...

LOL about the fanny pack, we've been joking that I should get a mail cart so I am not dropping odds and ends as I walk to meetings. Those zipper document pouches look luscious, though I may need something with a couple of open pockets on the inside for organization. I will have to check those out.

I am so glad you are keeping the small Olympia-- it looks absolutely perfect on you. I am taking mine to dinner tonight, though after seeing yours, I now want a second one...

LOL about the fanny pack, we've been joking that I should get a mail cart so I am not dropping odds and ends as I walk to meetings. Those zipper document pouches look luscious, though I may need something with a couple of open pockets on the inside for organization. I will have to check those out.

Good, it's not just me. I drop my phone at least once a week. Keep us posted if you find something that works.

I have been in love with the Olympia since someone posted a picture of a red one. After reading some reviews I talked myself out of it and last night decided to buy another Pillow instead.

This morning I clicked on purse blog and Megs has a review on the mini Olympia - she loves it. My problem is I think it's dressy looking and San Diego is ultra casual. The pillow fits in better here, it's quiet and nobody knows what it is. I lead a quiet life.

I guess I need a few more days to decide.
Maybe we could here from more Bvettes who bought this bag and how they like it.

I have been in love with the Olympia since someone posted a picture of a red one. After reading some reviews I talked myself out of it and last night decided to buy another Pillow instead.

This morning I clicked on purse blog and Megs has a review on the mini Olympia - she loves it. My problem is I think it's dressy looking and San Diego is ultra casual. The pillow fits in better here, it's quiet and nobody knows what it is. I lead a quiet life.

I don't have an Olympia but I think you could "dress it down" and make it look more causal. Ever since I saw photos of people wearing knots with jeans for lunch, I've started to rethink how I see bag categories. I also live in a VERY casual place. But within the area, there are always those who are a little more pulled together than others. Why don't you wear an outfit to the BV store that you would like to wear with the bag and try it on to see if it works for you? I think that if you really love it, you should consider it....or at least try it out.

What kind of reviews did you read about the Olimpia to make you change your mind?? I am going to Nice in France in a few weeks and I am thinking of buying a small or medium Olimpia. I have not seen any reviews and would love to know if there is any cons to the bag.
I also live in a very casual area and that is why I am planning to buy this bag. I have two Chanel bags (Reissue 226 and m/l classic flap) and I hardly use them at all cause I feel like this area were I live is not the place for Chanel bags. The Olimpia feels more like a casual bag to me and I love the style [emoji173]️