Friday night eye candy

And now a group shot and another goodie my SA threw in. View attachment 3327567View attachment 3327568View attachment 3327569
Love the small Olimpia on you, very much.

And I LOVE that blue (?) clutch bag with wristlet strap - that's my kinda bag! :heart:

I am very glad to see one other person who uses The Container Store Drop-Front Linen storage boxes - those are what I use for my bag storage. Just perfect, classy, and you can see at a glance what you have. I jus fold the dust bag and place it in the bottom.

I like the Bella. I think it could be a very versatile bag in either peony or pacific.

I have tried on both olimpias. The large is very heavy; the inner "partition" limits carrying larger items inside. Our SA at Valley Fair explained that the partition helps keep the bag from slouching. What concerns me about the Olimpia in nappa is leather curling on the corners. I have personally been thinking about a smaller but more structured look in a bag, but the Olimpia is not the one for me.

Good luck on your decision.

What a treat! LOVE the small olimpia on you best (but I'm kind of biased). Crossbody-wise, it seems to be the right length. The chain on the large olimpia is noticeably heavier, no?

That olimpia looks especially stunning when there is a significant contrast between the nappa color and the brunito hardware. Sigh.

Which way are you leaning?

Thx! I found the larger Olimpia noticeably heavier. It's not horrible but heavier. Still gorgeous.

Sigh is right! I'm leaning toward the small Olimpia or Bella. Need to try out my stuff in the Olimpia this weekend.

Of the Olimpias, I prefer the smaller on your frame. It could be the color. If it was a darker or more muted color, it might not read as large.

I too found the large Olimpia heavy and didn't care for the center divider.

The chain tote is very cool and I have been tempted by this bag. But our Bagreedy had one and had issues with the chain and wear on the leather almost immediately. She was able to return it I think. But check with her on her experience.

The Bella in Peony night we'll be a perfect summer tote/hobo!

Are you keeping anything?

Still debating. I'm not purchasing unless I am in love and it's functional. I love the wristlet too which really throws a monkey wrench into things!

The straps on the blue tote would NOT stay on my shoulder. At least not the second one. Can't even consider it b/c of that.

Love the small Olimpia on you, very much.

And I LOVE that blue (?) clutch bag with wristlet strap - that's my kinda bag! :heart:

I am very glad to see one other person who uses The Container Store Drop-Front Linen storage boxes - those are what I use for my bag storage. Just perfect, classy, and you can see at a glance what you have. I jus fold the dust bag and place it in the bottom.

I totally stole the linen storage box idea from you Indiaink! From another thread. Love them!

Reveal time! I'm keeping the small Olimpia. It can hold more than I realized and isn't too heavy. The large is gorgeous but just too heavy when loaded up. And it can hold a lot.

Took her to church and Kohls. Peony is a deep, saturated color, which is what drew me to it. And of course, another chameleon color. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460925042.487941.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460925051.872481.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460925062.520443.jpg

I passed on the wristlet but am considering a medium document case for work. I need something to carry my phone, glasses, cash, etc around from meeting to meeting. I'm usually carrying my PC and notebook too and tend to drop my phone a lot. I joke I need a fanny pack for work.