Friday night eye candy

The eye candy is here! I tried to get some shots in while there was some sunlight left but some are still dark. I can take additional shots this weekend if anyone has interest in a specific bag. I can also load them up and show you what can each can fit. Just let me know what you need!

Up first is the small Olimpia in peony. I have wanted this bag for awhile just waiting on the right color. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460503561.081956.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460503575.617610.jpg

The seamless tote, or Bella. Great tote. I couldn't do a shot on my shoulder because obviously it isn't broken in. But this bag can be worn on the shoulder. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460503718.246236.jpg

And the other tote in pacific. I can already tell I could never consider this bag no matter how great it looks or how functional. The second start would NOT stay on my shoulder no matter what. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460503828.320975.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460503840.096322.jpg

I like the Olimpia in both sizes
They both look good on you
I think I would rather have it in the blue though it is such a pretty color. I think the olimpia is a keeper. It depends on how much you carry which size to choose.
I think I am not being much help. I love the Bella. Didn't she send you one in blue? That would be my choice. The Bella us such a fantastic bag. It looks big in your pictures. I am not living the chain handle on the bags. That is just a personal thing.

I like the Olimpia in both sizes
They both look good on you
I think I would rather have it in the blue though it is such a pretty color. I think the olimpia is a keeper. It depends on how much you carry which size to choose.
I think I am not being much help. I love the Bella. Didn't she send you one in blue? That would be my choice. The Bella us such a fantastic bag. It looks big in your pictures. I am not living the chain handle on the bags. That is just a personal thing.

The Bella does look big in the pic. Not a good representation at all. I love the peony and I'm not a 'pink' gal normally. I thought i would love the blue but I don't. Or maybe it's because I really dislike that tote?? I did ask for the Bella in blue but oh well. My hubby was handling the communication and must've been lost in translation. Lol. She always texts him first with new stuff - she knows how to work us.

I like how the small Olimpia looks on you and that last goodie, I love the compartments inside and I think I sight some card slots too? The strap makes this very handy and functional as a wristlet.

What a treat! LOVE the small olimpia on you best (but I'm kind of biased). Crossbody-wise, it seems to be the right length. The chain on the large olimpia is noticeably heavier, no?

That olimpia looks especially stunning when there is a significant contrast between the nappa color and the brunito hardware. Sigh.

Which way are you leaning?

Of the Olimpias, I prefer the smaller on your frame. It could be the color. If it was a darker or more muted color, it might not read as large.

I too found the large Olimpia heavy and didn't care for the center divider.

The chain tote is very cool and I have been tempted by this bag. But our Bagreedy had one and had issues with the chain and wear on the leather almost immediately. She was able to return it I think. But check with her on her experience.

The Bella in Peony night we'll be a perfect summer tote/hobo!

Are you keeping anything?