Friday night eye candy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA sent me this tempting eye candy in peony and Atlantic. Happy Friday ladies! It's been a loooong week. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460159774.375715.jpg

2. Wow that's a stunning assortment

3. 😀 she is a good SA tempting you. I think you need the Bella in blue the make up and document case in pink

4. Haha! You are a good enabler!

5. I love the mni my mind just went black for the name of this bag
    it is in pink it\n the back
    it comes in a larger size they used to make it in nappa umbria now it is in calf skin on darn
    my smileys aren't working or I would be posting one rolling my eyes at my menopause brain

6. mini roma
    god I hate when that happens

7. The Olimpias. Gosh, those are very tempting indeed.

8. The peony on the far right is that a "large" Bella ?

9. I think so. Confession: my SA is sending me that and the Olimpias to see in person. Hoping I dint fall in love. I can take better pics and post if you'd like.

10. Very much so, thanks !
    Until the Saks here in Canada carries a larger selection, I rely on everyone in the forum😆

11. Thanks for sharing. I tried on the large croc peony Olimpia at Valley Fair during our meet up. She is one big bag. Peony is very bright.

12. Oh, I like that one!

13. Is it Atlantic or the new blue, Pacfic? I like the idea of the Bella in Peony. What fun! The Olimpias in blue seem ideal! I look forward to your thoughts when they arrive.

14. I was thinking it looked like pacific too and not Atlantic. I think she misspoke. I will confirm.

15. By "large" Bella, do you mean the regular Bella or is there a new size?

I'm still deciding whether I should get the baby Bella or the medium (regular) one 🤔