Friday night boredom

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
I'm sitting in bed in my pj's and watching the end of Lara Croft Tomb Raider on tv. The lights are out and my husband is snoring beside me. I'm so bored. The good news is my mom is flying in from Holland tomorrow and I'm super excited to see her. :smile:

So, anybody doing anything equally as boring, or exciting tonight (or this weekend?)

Reactions: scarlett_2005
I am sitting here kind of watching the news, but not really, while my husband is yapping on the phone with my sister trying to pick a hotel for our trip to LA. I could fall asleep right here and now I swear. Going to a party tomorrow night though, might even get my nails done - whoooo hoooo!

I'm in my jammies. in front of the computer. getting sleepy. hubbys reading the paper in bed. I'm joining him in a few. going to read Vanity Fair with Teri Hatcher on the cover.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (life in the fast lane)

DH is out of tonw and I'm surfing here and about 6 other things at the same time. I don't feel like such a lazy arse if I do laundry or whatever else while I'm on here. LOL!

Well I had a long day at the Spa, a nice dinner with friends, and now I am quite bored. I'm answering emails that I have fallen behind on... sounds like fun eh?

GOOD GRIEF! This is some kind of record LOL!
There's at least 8 posts in this thread in less than 2 minutes!LOL!
You must've struck a chord here!

Board is moving very fast tonight..

I

Can't

Keep

Up

I suppose we are all experiencing Friday night boredom together at the same time??