Friday Evening Reveal...passed on the neverfull MM for her!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really wanted something special for spring and summer and I love red lately...all my clothing seem to have a nice punch of red in them somewhere. While I love the epi leather line at LV, the carmine red is a bit dull in my mind. I have a new epi pochette in carmine and while I love it, it doesn't make a statement. This lovely lady does.

2. Here she is in the bag.

Attached Files:

3. now out of the dustbag...

Attached Files:

4. Some side by sides with my neverfull pm...about double the size and sturdier structure.

Attached Files:

5. Its the Gucci Nice Microguccissima Glossy Patent Leather Tote in red...a modeling shot, but the lighting isn't great. Will have to take another in better light. These pictures just don't do this bag justice!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Attached Files:

6. Very nice and congrats !!

7. Wow! I'm not really a red person, but I must say that is an outstanding color! It looks beautiful congrats and enjoy!

8. I love how it can be so casual or so smart depending, major congratulations

9. Very nice, looks great on also!

10. WOW! I love that color red. Congrats very pretty!

11. That red is gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!

12. Very beautiful! Definitely a bag that can be dressed up or down; either way it makes a statement. Congrats on a great pick!

13. Congrats on your purchase! You will love it!

14. Gorgeous! Good choice!

15. Love red! Absolutely gorgeous!!