Friday (12th) last day of Giuseppe Zanotti store sales

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I posted in the glass slipper subforum, but then I realized maybe this is more appropriate here...anyways...

At the store in Boston (phone # 617 262 4100) they are having 60% off select styles. Friday is the last day of the sale. Tell them Hrisoula mentioned this here :smile:

The SAs at the GZ store are the best, very helpful, and they'll track down styles for you.

Good luck!

2. thanks for posting- do you have any idea what styles/sizes are left? TIA

3. ^ Would love to know too. Love Zanotti shoes!

4. hi ladies!

they seem to have a decent number of 38s, but the sizes left vary...you can call and ask. They are very helpful and I'm sure can look for you.
    :smile:

a decent number of boots left - and some really fun pumps. limited number of flats.

5. wow...would love to see what they have.

6. I just emailed Erika (one of the best SAs ever) and asked her to send me some pics, so hopefully I can post some here soon

7. Do you have Erika's e-mail address? Which store does she work at?

8. She's in the Copley store in Boston...her email is
    ♫
    erika@gzboston.com

but you can also call too at 617 262 4100

good luck :smile:

9. K, thanks. I just sent her an e-mail. I'm looking for the suede over the knee boots. I had no idea we had GZ stores in the US. I've been buying from the dept stores. So exciting:yahoo:

10. I definitely saw some! I would try to call instead - they can check for you while you're on the line...they are currently 60% off :graucho:

11. Have you ever seen them on? They are final sale so I couldn't return them. I want to make sure I'm getting something cute.

12. Erika is going to email me pics. very soon - I just got an email from her :smile:

as for the boots, all I can say is that I have around 15 pairs of Zanottis by now, and I love all of them - never been disappointed with any of them. They also fit TTS so you don't have to play guessing games...but maybe after I post the pics you can get a closer look?

13. Hear Hear! LOVE GZ!

Waiting for the pics!

14. Thanks for posting. I didn't see in boots in the pic.