Freshman

buffinator

I <3 Dragonflies
Apr 9, 2007
Ok guys in your opinon what is a good bag for a freshman i like big bags but not huge but i also like small so i am open to any suggestions I am going to the coach store saturday to see what i want

I think the indigo patchwork Ergo hobo is cool! I also like the Hamptons watercolor bags and there are a few styles to choose from! Happy Shopping!! :yes:

I use my Hamptons Weekend Tote everyday through 3 1/2 years of college. It holds my books, laptop, and pretty much anything else I need with me. It's still in great shape!

i swear by the carly, but i am in college. i am not sure if your school has lockers, but if they do you might not have to carry as much around. plus if you are just a freshman you may not need as much. if you are an athlete youll probably be toting around the sport duffel (i had mine during soccer seasons)

Funny how times have changed...I didn't even know what Coach was when I was a freshman in HS!

I'm going to go with everyone else and say Carly (preferably the sig carly, just in case you have to shove it in a locker). I wouldn't shove a leather Carly into a locker because it may mess up the leather...