Fresh v. Kiehls

Fresh or Kiehls?

• Total voters

pinky7129

O.G.
Feb 19, 2007
Hey All!

Any recommendations between the sets for Fresh or Kiehls? Someone recently mentioned Fresh, but I ordered Kiehls and just wanted some opinions.

Thank you!

I used to use Kiehls products pretty exclusively until I felt that there was a formula change. I thought perhaps it was me and hormonal changes but after speaking to others realized they felt the same. I like a few of Fresh products but feel there's nothing extraordinary about them that I can't replicate in my own kitchen. If I had to choose out of the two, I'd go with Fresh.

I like some of kiehls skincare line but not all. I love their avocado eye treatment. For scents, I would go with Fresh. Love their soaps and sunscreen tinted chapsticks. I don't think you can go wrong with either brand.

I like both brands for different products. I prefer fresh for lip treatment over kiehls. I like kiehls hand salve. Maybe you can let us know what your looking for specifically and people can give you more specific replies.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

I like both brands for different products. I prefer fresh for lip treatment over kiehls. I like kiehls hand salve. Maybe you can let us know what your looking for specifically and people can give you more specific replies.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

I am interested in a facial cleanser and possibly moisturizer and mask :smile:

I just took the poll and currently it's 50/50 for Fresh and Kiehl's!

I like both lines, but my favorite is Fresh. I have used their Soy Face Cleanser for the longest time because it's one of the only products I have ever found that I can literally get inside my eyes and it won't sting. Some say they love the scent (what does soy smell like, actually?), but for me the scent and the cost are the two drawbacks. It just leaves my skin soft and clean so I'll continue to buy it. Also works great on the delicate Clarisonic brush head!

The other Fresh product that I will have for life is the Strawberry Sugar Face Scrub (I think that's what it is called). From my days as an esthetician loooong ago in FLorida, using fruit based products is a great way to exfoliate naturally due to the acids in the fruit - not as harsh as a BHA or AHA. I love that it's little strawberry seeds on your face.

Again, it's really expensive so I use sparingly.

To be fair, I haven't used a ton of the Kiehls products, so I suppose I'm biased. I just stick to what I know as my skin tends to be fussy and once I find something that works I don't test the waters.