Fresh Pond TJ Maxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a "runway" store I was there today. They had a few medium chocolate signature bleeker duffles for around 170, a few pouches for 70,a few mini sig totes for around 130,about 4 leather soho black leather flaps I think they were 80ish.One outlet stripe flap for 70ish. They had no accessories, a table of Dooney bags and a table of MK.

2. LOL! I thought you were going to say you got a pond something or other at TJ Maxx!

3. Oh wow.. I wish I could find a bleecker chocolate sig for that price.. great deal! :tup:

4. lol kimmie that's what i thought too!

5. ^^ Me too!

6. Me too!

7. Sorry for the false alarm ! That is what it is called, it is in Cambridge mass near Alewife station. Not the one I usually go to but I was down that way today !

8. haha, I knew which one you were talking about! ;)

9. I totally thought you were talking about pond colored coach items as well! haha!

10. OMG~!!! i'm so jealous!!!!!! winners (canadian version is TJMaxx) NEVER has anything THAT great! they don't have any coach.........=(

i wish i lived in the states

11. Me three :roflmfao: