Fresh Plastic Surgery Korea

Yes after online consultation, i think it is just better to do full face fg. .
I honestly wouldnt risk it lmao theres some side effects from fat graft like hard lumps or ir face looking more saggy sfter all the fat fraft is gone and im too scared to get it done in my whole face but if youre sure of it go ahead. It happens when fat graft is not done right so ya

I honestly wouldnt risk it lmao theres some side effects from fat graft like hard lumps or ir face looking more saggy sfter all the fat fraft is gone and im too scared to get it done in my whole face but if youre sure of it go ahead. It happens when fat graft is not done right so ya
Yep, i agree with you, there are always side effects... anyway i am going to have consultation in person before making a decision..

Reactions: dpnot
I had abdomen, flanks & love handle lipo.. About 3 months ago
Dr. Hong from Fresh said he would harvest all fat and I think yes he did!!!!
I like my curve on the waist... I also had thighs lipo!!
Which part do you want to have lipo?
wow! Cong :smile: I heard lots of good reviews here and it seems like Fresh is on the forefront of liposuction and fat transfer area.

Im now torn between JW and Fresh for full face fat grafting! I'm hearing so many good things about Fresh here, but I don't like how the doctor is not an actual plastic surgeon!
Would appreciate advice from anyone!

I consulted with them (twice!). Did not end up going there for a bunch of reasons. You will find, if you do a thorough search through this forum, that their reviews are at best mixed. PM me if you want more details.