*Fresh Mulberry Chat thread!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just popping on here quickly before we go away on our little holiday 1st thing tomorrow :yahoo::yahoo:

Happy birthday Orkney:Partyhat::party:

And Hula have a wonderful wedding, looking forward to hearing all about it sometime later on in August :flowers::flowers::drinkup:

See you all in in a week or so, still got to go & pack :biggrin:

Thanks Flossie, mamabenny and Snowshoe for the dinner tips! We love fish but as we live in the muddy countryside 150 km from the sea it is only possible to get fresh fish here from Thursdays - Saturdays. There is always the freezers though. Both those chicken recipies sound great too! :smile:

Hi Bella and welcome here!

Hulahoop - you have a wonderful time right now! Don´t envy the "after hen-night" days though... Remember when I was going to get my wedding dress - crisis at work so I sent DH. He had a hard time to convince the lady in the shop to wrap it so he couldn´t see what it looked like. Wanted it to be a surprise at the wedding day. It was also an awful snowstorm that almost made it impossible to stay at the road, huh! But getting wed was really fun!:smile:

mamabenny - Avatar is oak Ayesha at the moment.

Last edited:
Blueberry have a lovely holiday!!

Bella = welcome! what a good idea to get going with two fab twins!!

Hula, everything crossed for your big day!!!

Mymlan I love Aysha, I have two tone one, love it! I do cook a lot of fish too, but I'm Japanese so it's my nature in blood I guess! There are lots of recipe site if you look around on internet!

Thanks for your birthday wishes everyone :yahoo: :love:had a lovely day today, got a beautiful card through the door via the postie from LMM too, it was covered in pictures of handbags! Altogether I had about 8 cards with a bag, shoe or clothes theme, plus my cake was in the shape of a handbag! Anyone trying to tell me something?!:confused1:

:roflmfao:

It wasnt the one I had planned to get, but it WAS very apt! The one I had planned to get but couldnt find, was a cartoon one of a woman wandering around her house saying "Any idea where my handbag's gone?" & her bloke sat by the comp with ebay up on the comp & a think bubble above his head saying "Norwich" :roflmfao:
***********9932cc][/COLOR]
***********9932cc]Glad you had a nice day! :biggrin: [/COLOR]

Ooooh happy holidays blueberryuk! Have a fabby time!! :biggrin:
***********9932cc]Now dont forget to pack LOTS of shoes ... they will all need counting at some point to check you havent mislaid any! :graucho:[/COLOR]

Hula-http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.com/ACustom/InfantPrague.html
The child of Prague is a statue that is believed to be lucky/influence the weather (in Ireland-you can see that it works!!) A bride (or her family/friends) is supposed to put it out in the garden under a hedge the night before a wedding to ensure it doesn't rain on her on her big day:biggrin: I put it under my hedge tonight to give it a few extra nights to work its magic for you...(hope you don't mind)

Mymlan-That's a lovely bag;)

Blueberry-have a great holiday:yahoo:

Bella-welcome to the Mulberry madhouse:welcome2:

Status
Not open for further replies.