Fresh Faced

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i cant be the only one who loves simple clean glowing make up?

I simply cannot stand Heavy,bright make up for everday make up, i think a great foundation, eyeliner, a hint of blush, coat of mascara and pink lip looks great on everyone and is the perfect recipe for that fresh faced look.

Anyone else got any great staples for this look?

I love love Carmex or mac's tendertones or a mac lipglass

I also love lashblast by covergirl for mascara

If you also want to check out my blog post about fresh faced make up
    http://kickingcouture.blogspot.com/2008/08/all-americana.html

2. MAC's Strobe Liquid or Cream is great for a simple "fresh faced" look. I just got some and it gives me a bit of a glowy look. :smile:

Also Trish McEvoy Highlights Blush (in the duo pinkish/champagne shades) gives a great glow!

3. I used to love that freshed dewy face look, but lately I am rocking the eye makeup on a day and night look. I love to do up the eyes, and play down the lips.