Frenzied Summer Haul

A softened pillow does make a difference.

It could be an alternative to your disco when you need to bring a bit more (enabler alert [emoji599]!)

Just yesterday, I spotted three ladies sporting theirs and the softened pillow looks like a delight to wear.

I had that exact intention in mind too, it will come in handy when I need to carry slightly more. Since I am on ban island now, I can take my time to decide. Thank you for enabling. [emoji259]

Reactions: Phiomega
@frenziedhandbag Congrats on your summer haul. The sunglasses are fabulous - you must post a modshot :yes:
Your Canard Bella is also lovely. It really is a very cheery colour, isn't it?
I'm happy to hear that the summer season has brought you good news and more importantly, good health for you and your husband. :hugs:
Excited to see the last piece of the haul. When is it (or should I say they) arriving?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
post a modshot. It really is a very cheery colour, isn't it? When is it (or should I say they) arriving?

Thank you for your well wishes, Von. [emoji307]

The sunglasses had been in my bag all this while and yet all it had been raining everyday. Today, the rain was so heavy that it uprooted a tree in our neighborhood. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Yep, I will be sure to post a modshot when I wear it.

Canard is truly a summer color, at least in my books. I like how saturated it is and not so light that it makes me jittery. It is a nice playful pop of color.

They should be arriving in another week, though my initial enthusiasm about them had succumbed to apprehension. My friend ordered a similar style too and the fit on hers was way too big.

Reactions: V0N1B2
A pinwheel of pillows:
New China red; chartruese; Mona Lisa; glicine; New Fume; NLG; Barolo; Argentina & canard. As for your brunito, of course I can't say why it didn't work for you but I also don't know why my pacific blue didn't work for me. In my case, I suspect that i just had other colors that worked better with my wardrobe and the pacific was ignored for that reason.
View attachment 3762215
Fabulous!!!! :hbeat:

Thank you for your well wishes, Von. [emoji307]

The sunglasses had been in my bag all this while and yet all it had been raining everyday. Today, the rain was so heavy that it uprooted a tree in our neighborhood. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Yep, I will be sure to post a modshot when I wear it.

Canard is truly a summer color, at least in my books. I like how saturated it is and not so light that it makes me jittery. It is a nice playful pop of color.

They should be arriving in another week, though my initial enthusiasm about them had succumbed to apprehension. My friend ordered a similar style too and the fit on hers was way too big.
ahaaa..... fit? are you getting shoes??? :graucho:

Shoes are here! Shoes are here!

@Phiomega (I wish the phone app allows me to quote), that BV chant of not needing BV shoes is out of the window cos you need them. [emoji28] Actually, I tried chanting before but I gave in.

Here they are, not the best pics but the most important thing is they fit me to a T! Even with my middle toe which is way longer than my first toe. I included the model numbers and codes, so as to make things easier if anyone wants to call the outlet and check on them. My SA, Connie shared that the red patent pair is very soft and comfortable and she is so right about these. The color is Vesuvio. Adore the details at the bottom. PicsArt_07-24-03.41.50.png

Shoes are here! Shoes are here!

@Phiomega (I wish the phone app allows me to quote), that BV chant of not needing BV shoes is out of the window cos you need them. [emoji28] Actually, I tried chanting before but I gave in.

Here they are, not the best pics but the most important thing is they fit me to a T! Even with my middle toe which is way longer than my first toe. I included the model numbers and codes, so as to make things easier if anyone wants to call the outlet and check on them. My SA, Connie shared that the red patent pair is very soft and comfortable and she is so right about these. The color is Vesuvio. Adore the details at the bottom. View attachment 3773853

Would love to see these with an outfit. I love Vesuvio but not sure I could pull these off. They are lovely and the detailing!

Beautiful!
Thank you. Shoes are my nemesis but getting them in the right fit and with good sole support is such a tedious task. I am glad these fit right and so comfortable.
We are shoe twins! Love these. Very comfy and versatile. Enjoy.
I noticed one of your action shots! [emoji111] Agree about versatility. I think they go with just about everything. I was ready to take the plunge with Bluette sneakers but glad my SA showed me these instead.
Would love to see these with an outfit. I love Vesuvio but not sure I could pull these off. They are lovely and the detailing!
I will post shots when I wear them out. I think these will lend a fun vibe to shorts, dresses, skirts and jeans but I think they will work with pants too, perhaps for casual Fridays in the office. There is very little height so walking in them is not an issue.