French Wallet, damier, mono or vernis??? Help! plz

I couldn't decide myself so I ended up getting both the mono and vernis (amarante) french purse.. it's my favorite wallet.. well basically because it's just the perfect size for me. I tend to use smaller purses and it's compact enough to fit in most of them.. only one that takes up too much room is in my alma bb so I have a zcp for that. Anyway back to french wallets.. I've used my mono everyday for a year and it still looks pretty new. I haven't used my vernis one yet because I have to admit the fingerprints bother me a bit but it's so gorgeous.. honestly, you can't go wrong which ever one u choose

I LVoe my vernis french wallet and have been use it everyday since I got it in early of 2009. I got it in orange sunset which was a seasonal color (discontinued) and have no issues so far.

This really helped me :smile: Also getting the French wallet but hard to choose between the monogram and vernis. But I think I will go with the monogram cause I want it to last a long time and later on get a zippy coin purse in vernis.