French Wallet, damier, mono or vernis??? Help! plz

i vote for mono (8cc) over vernis, vernis is less practical for those who have more cc (pomme 4cc) unless u choose amarante (with 8cc), but u have to overcome the fingerprints problem on the amrante surface....

hi, I'm thinking to purchase a LV french wallet. I'm having difficulty in selecting among from damier canvas, monogram canvas and red/pink vernis.

Which one do you prefer as my first piece from LV???
I'm afraid of that damier canvas is a little bit mankind since many guys using damier wallet, monogam is too common, ppl might doubt if it's fake and vernis will change color slightly when it's getting old. :confused1::confused1:

thanks

The only one that makes me drool is the vernis!! Followed closely by the damier ebene. I have NEVER seen a guy carrying an ebene french purse?? It's not manly at all.

I once owned the damier azur french wallet. I was not crazy about it as it was bulky and heavy. With that said, I prefer vernis over mono for accessories as I like the extra pop of color.

I think it depends on what you want from a wallet. If you want a pretty wallet and you may be able to purchase another one in four years, then I would go with Vernis. The pop of color is so cheerful everytime you use your wallet, it will make you smile. On the other hand, if you want a wallet that will be durable and that you can use for 10 years, the mono may be a better choice. In my opinion, a mono wallet my take more abuse over time. It will still make you smile when you use it, but it may look new for a longer period of time. Good luck with your decision!