french sole available at all in Canada?

debyan

Sep 30, 2006
Hi

Just wanted to know if any members ever bought a pair of French sole flats in Canada, specifically either in Vancouver or in Toronto. I've seen a few shoe stores in Vancouver carrying London sole but it's the French sole flats that I'm looking for....and they've been impossible to find. Hope some of you have had better luck than me finding them.

an independent shoe shop in halifax (KAS) has carried french sole in the past. not sure if they have any in stock this season, they seem to mix up their brand offerings from season to season. revolveclothing.com also carries french sole and they have free shipping to canada.

Saks apparently does ship to Canada but you have to call them

IS_v1_m56577569831382660.gif

At the current time, orders submitted online can only be shipped within the USA. If you would like your saks.com order shipped to a select number of international addresses, please call to place your order by phone with a saks.com Sales Associate. If calling from within the USA or Canada, dial 1.877.551.SAKS (7257). If you are calling from other locations, please dial 800.7257.7257.
An estimated delivery charge will be quoted at the time of order placement. This charge may be amended at a later date based on the weight and the geographic shipping location of the order. Delivery transit days to the recipient will vary depending upon the destination country.
Duties and taxes (including value added tax) will be the responsibility of the recipient. Saks Fifth Avenue cannot determine the exact amount of these fees in advance, however an estimate will be provided to the purchaser prior to the time of shipping. The purchaser's approval is needed to complete shipment.
If you would like to have your online order shipped within the USA, but BILLED to an international address, please enter the appropriate billing information at checkout.

fyi, there's a french sole by jane winkworth boutique that recently opened at Park Royal Shopping Centre in West Vancouver. bought a pair of pricey booties 2 weeks ago but love them. :smile: