French Riviera - Anyone Seen It?

MiniMi

Jan 1, 2012
I am interested in this French Riviera flap bag priced at $2600. Does anyone own this or have you seen it in real life? Your information and thoughts on it are greatly appreciated! Thank you :smile:

Attachments

MiniMi

Jan 1, 2012
Ive just seen a pic on a blog- it is very pretty!
I have also seen people post pictures of it on here. I am curious to know what the size is comparable to. I am also curious about the length of the straps. It looks like a great bag.

LucyBob

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
US
I have a French Riviera flap in yellow, super cute and very chic. I love to wear it with single strap, it sits right below my waist line, perfect length!!

hypenewyork

Aug 17, 2007
I have a French Riviera flap in yellow, super cute and very chic. I love to wear it with single strap, it sits right below my waist line, perfect length!!
Hi babe, do you mind sharing some photos of your flap (interior, mod pics) ..I have looking for a picture of the yellow on this forum but have yet to see one & my country does not carry this color.

LucyBob

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
US
Hi babe, do you mind sharing some photos of your flap (interior, mod pics) ..I have looking for a picture of the yellow on this forum but have yet to see one & my country does not carry this color.
Ok the photos are not that good. Hope you don't mind! :P I will post some interior pics tomorrow!

Attachments

hypenewyork

Aug 17, 2007
Many thanks Lucybob!

I really adore how cute this looks in yellow!! waiting to see more & I may have to travel 6 hours to reach the Chanel nearest to me which carries this color now.

Mar 14, 2012
Hi,

I have bought this bag about a month ago in black caviar w/ silver hardware. I am so in love with the size. Price was $2600. According to sale associate, it comes with navy blue, black n ivory. The size is little bit longer than the medium classic double flap which is exactly the size I had been looking for...kind of in between size :smile:

Brandlover2000

ln88

Jan 18, 2012
Brandlover2000 said:
Hi,

I have bought this bag about a month ago in black caviar w/ silver hardware. I am so in love with the size. Price was $2600. According to sale associate, it comes with navy blue, black n ivory. The size is little bit longer than the medium classic double flap which is exactly the size I had been looking for...kind of in between size :smile:

Brandlover2000
Did your SA mention if it will be a recurring piece? I'm interested in the ivory but don't want to get it right away since I just bought a flap!