French Purse vs. Zippy

Which one should I choose?

• Vernis French Purse in Amarante

• Zipply Wallet in Amarante

Results are only viewable after voting.

miniac

Dec 12, 2011
Hello my fellow TPFers,

I'm having trouble deciding between the Vernis french purse and the Vernis zippy wallet. They're both very gorgeous and I having a really tough time. :shrugs: All inputs will be greatly appreciated.

FP is my favorite small LV wallet - Zippy is my favorite large wallet - and both are so gorgeous in Amarante, so I'm no help at all!! I'd base it on what size wallet would suit your needs and would probably get the Zippy for myself.

I have a Epi french purse. The french purse is very elegant. The difficult part is getting the bills in/out of the compartment. It is deeper than zippy, and very snug. The bill compartment for zippy is easier to access. Also the coins inside the coin compartment would come in contact with the metal frame. If the occasional noise would bother you, the coin compartment can also double as a card/receipt holder. I use a separate coin purse.

Seems like everyone is voting for the zippy!

I'm leaning towards the zippy as well now since it's more practical compared to the french wallet. However, there's just something about the snap closure that just screams "pick me". lolol.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I should get the french wallet in damier and zippy in vernis..... :giggles: